unblog.fr
railblogs.com
exteen.com
bcz.com
blogigo.com
doomby.com
journalspace.com
kazeo.com

I would pay more of you could add them :-)

• Спасибо
Реакции: cloudattack, paromi и hop

cloudattack

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Feel free to add these sites:

posterous.com
newsvine.com
beeplog.com
sweetcircles.com
skyrock.com
thoughts.com
blogspace.fr
zimbio.com
wikispaces.com
bloggers.nl
netlog.com
picowiki.com
postbit.com
centerblog.net
freeblog.hu
unblog.fr
railblogs.com
exteen.com
bcz.com
blogigo.com
doomby.com
journalspace.com
kazeo.com

I would pay more of you could add them :-)
One word...AWESOME...

Instead of averaging 35 accounts in 2 runs, we can now get easily 45 in 2 runs, this is huge
improvement if you can implement :-)

messageinabox

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
hey hop, I emailed you yesterday about helping me set up Pligg module. Please help, thanks!

cloudattack

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
this is too awesome, hop plans to include top social bookmark sites, and quite possibly doc hosting. greatest purchase so far, hope the monthly fee still stays affordable :D

fbaron

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Just bought
transsaction ID ****2084w

majster_misiek

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
2013-11-02 ver 3.45
- bugs fixed for blogs: blogsrediff, bugs3, experience, goodluck, mouthshut, penio.
---------------------------------------------

Igotcha

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi majster_misiek,

I bought ZenBlog but it would be really helpful for your users to make a step by step video to explain how everything works. You have one video on your webseite which shows in detail what to fill in in your java app, but it tells nothing about how to setup the project technically. E.g. Do I need Gmail and Yahoo mail accounts or will they be created by ZenBlog? Do I just select all blog templates in ZP and click run? Why do I need to set success # to 1 and execution count # to 3? A lot of unanswered questions :D

For me I just installed the new templates set it up best I could imagine and have a lot of errors but still some newly created blogs. Problem is: I can't tell if the problem lies within your new templates or on my side because some work, a lot don't seem to work.

Thanks!

hop

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
@Igotcha PM sent I can't help You by team Viewer - maybe there is problem with Captcha Settings or email configuration is not valid (the most common errors)

if somebody bought ZenBLog on this weekend then download again templates version 3.45.

drywallrob

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
hop, for the proxies, how does ZenBLOG choose them? Is it one by one, or randomly from the list?

majster_misiek

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
hop, for the proxies, how does ZenBLOG choose them? Is it one by one, or randomly from the list?
If you place more than one proxy in proxy field in project edition ZenBLOG will choose randomly every time u start a template for this project.

zortexx

Client
Благодарностей
1 223
Баллы
Hi there. Is it possible to use the ZenBlog with templates for other blogs (not included to the package)?
I mean can I add more blogs to it?

majster_misiek

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi there. Is it possible to use the ZenBlog with templates for other blogs (not included to the package)?
I mean can I add more blogs to it?
No, at the moment it is not possible.

fbaron

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I do have some captcha problems, in config entered anti-bot.dll
When registration goes to captch it just inputs "Sorry"

What is it? How to fix?

Also can i talk to you on skype? have few questions. Need help set up.

Igotcha

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Have the same on a lot of sites or tries with deathvycapture at the moment.

majster_misiek

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Guys, you need to set your username and password for anti-bot and other captcha solutions in ZennoPoster settings, or set it to manual input if you dont have accounts

fbaron

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

fbaron

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Can you make a new help video. Old one is way outdated.
You have so many more new buttons and templates. Posters, steps.... very confusing ow to make all work.
We need a new video or at least new help file.

Igotcha

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Igotcha

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yeah, I requested this too. Even in the outdated video there are a lot of unanswered questions.

Can you make a new help video. Old one is way outdated.
You have so many more new buttons and templates. Posters, steps.... very confusing ow to make all work.
We need a new video or at least new help file.

cloudattack

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
You need to use deathbycaptcha.dll settings, and deathbycaptcha only. For it to work, watch the video, fill in the fields, use the exact settings. There lacks documentations that helps set it up fast, although most of important info is on site.

The success rate itself is decent, but I definitely feel, there should be scheduled updates 2 times a week, especially poster modules. I'm having 40% success rate posting (after acc creation) now, wish it could get up to 60%. 20 instead of 30 live second posts.

Some of the poster modules also have the rare "double post" can you please look into this? I get this on 3-4 posting modules, would most rather have this fix than add extra features such as bookmarks/doc sharing stuff.

Thanks!

majster_misiek

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
You need to use deathbycaptcha.dll settings, and deathbycaptcha only.
This is not true, you can use CaptchaBot, DeathByCaptcha, DeCaptcher, and manual input (MonkeyEnter). In order to use any from mentioned you need to select it in ZenBLOG (File -> Captcha settings) and obviously have an account for that solution. You also have to insert your username and password in ZennoPoster MP application itself (Start -> Settings -> CAPTCHA) for your captcha solution. There used to be more captcha solutions but ZP MP doesn't support them anymore.

The success rate itself is decent, but I definitely feel, there should be scheduled updates 2 times a week, especially poster modules. I'm having 40% success rate posting (after acc creation) now, wish it could get up to 60%. 20 instead of 30 live second posts.
We will work to increase success rate of posters.

Some of the poster modules also have the rare "double post" can you please look into this? I get this on 3-4 posting modules, would most rather have this fix than add extra features such as bookmarks/doc sharing stuff.
If you could tell on which platforms you are getting this double-post thing it would help us a lot.

cloudattack

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
It may be the way I'm creating articles files with TBS, as they are name the same as files in used folder. Sometimes, the article folder runs out of files, that's when issues start happening.

I believe its random when it double posts, some sort of bug in the system? I'll keep notes on which ones are double posting again on my next run.

Also the files when posted are having formatting errors, like 3 blank spaces, no blank spaces, etc. I tried using <p> </p> formatting. Can we get a guide on how to create well formatted articles (image/video html codes, best practices) for the templates?

fbaron

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Still got no help setting up script.
What i need to run? Blogs, posters or steps or all?

Please answer how to run? Did all set up. But most templates have "not finished" mark.

chakki

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Добрый день!

Можно ли увидеть актуальный на сегодня список рабочих блогов и какой то краткий мануал имеется? Не хотелось бы тратить денежку зря.

ЗЫ - могу помочь с мануалом и тд за скидку )

Консатнтин

kuetwo

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
It doent seem to delete articles

Hi guys,

My ZenBlog doesnt seem to ever delete articles.

Any ideas?

majster_misiek

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы

majster_misiek

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Still got no help setting up script.
What i need to run? Blogs, posters or steps or all?

Please answer how to run? Did all set up. But most templates have "not finished" mark.
After filling all fields for current project in project edition and making it active and setting captcha setiings:
Blogs - those templates create accounts on different blogging platforms.
Posters - those templates post articles on already created blogs.
Step templates - those templates create micro-blogs, profiles etc. They need to be run in order - for example arcade_step1, then 2 and 3.

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Sorry for my english, but...

I try to make a lot of MW account and posts.
1. I run MW_step1 (threads = -1, count = 200) ... I сorrectly understand , that should come make about 200 accs and send ~200 mails?
2. I run MW_step2 (threads = 1, count = 1) ....is this correct? ... 1 thread takes 200 e-mails and makes 200 activations ? can I increase threads count?
3. I run MW_step3 (threads = -1, count = 200)...200 - is this correct for this step?

after this steps and after ~10 hours!!! I get ~ 700 urls....before unique by domain name and before search my links in this urls - i received ONLY 25 links. What have I done wrong?

p.s. write UNDERSTANDABLE tutorial with text, photos and samples !

• Спасибо
Реакции: fbaron

majster_misiek

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Sorry for my english, but...

I try to make a lot of MW account and posts.
1. I run MW_step1 (threads = -1, count = 200) ... I сorrectly understand , that should come make about 200 accs and send ~200 mails?
2. I run MW_step2 (threads = 1, count = 1) ....is this correct? ... 1 thread takes 200 e-mails and makes 200 activations ? can I increase threads count?
3. I run MW_step3 (threads = -1, count = 200)...200 - is this correct for this step?

after this steps and after ~10 hours!!! I get ~ 700 urls....before unique by domain name and before search my links in this urls - i received ONLY 25 links. What have I done wrong?

p.s. write UNDERSTANDABLE tutorial with text, photos and samples !
1. Set number of threads for MW_step1 to max of your ZennoPoster capabilities, execution count same as number of threads.
2. For step 2 - RUNNING STEP2 in multiple threads – In order to run step2 for ANY web 2.0 platform in multiple threads first thing is to set maximum number of threads for template to desired number, then set execution count to 1, wait till email is downloaded and popclient.exe application shuts down, then set execution count to 2 and wait till popclient closes again, repeat until desired number of threads is set.
3. For step3 you can use same settings you set for step1.

For step temlates 1 execution count equals running until the whole list of MW sites has been used.

I don't know guys if you are familiar with DOCUMENTATION site, it is a bit outdated at the moment but there is a lot of answers for questions asked in this thread.

• Спасибо
Реакции: www

drywallrob

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I am a big fan of ZenBlog. Great work guys!

Here is a few features I would like to see.

Hotmail support. I know you guys say that we need to set up SSH tunnel or something, but my other Zenno Bots do not need anything to use Hotmail emails.

Ability to run the bots for continuously without resetting the profile each time. I want to load up my proxies, put 100+ hotmail emails into a text file, and let it create 100's of blogs. All on autopilot.

Can you implement these features? I am sure others would like this.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 2, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 2)