ZenBLOG - automatic blogs creator/poster many platforms

neutralhatter

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Is it possible for me to modify the templates a litle bit to fit my needs, if I should buy?

chakki

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Aha, totally agree. EG I need to open now 20 blogs on every service - 800 total. Maybe it's possible to set it up in some way?

Here we are mostly pointed to MASS creation as I make 1000th of blogs for my needs.

Konstantine

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
You can't change the templates. Many templates don't work correctly or work from time to time. Now I tried to do 18 blogs and got only 7. It's so sad ).
---
Ну а если по-русски, то работает все через жопу...то работает то нет, запустил первый раз - нет результата, запустил второй - нет, третий - все ок (ну тут может и сама зенка быть виноватой, мои шаблоны тоже не всегда корректно работают)....то поле не заполняет, то капчу не видит. Мануал, так совсем ни какой, вроде я не дурак, а окончательно допер как делать лишь после пары вопросов. Ну и в списках ресурсов, что в "\Resources\lists\" куча неработающих ссылок, пришлось сначала тем же хрумером вычищать от мертвых. Ну как по мне, то софт такого функционала и не глючный, с постоянной поддержкой и тд. стоить должен сильно больше, может в этом все и дело )

fbaron

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
What emails do you advice to use? Hotmail dont work, russian emails blogs dont like too.

Mal

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Is it possible in step templates do divide step 2 into 2 steps: emails downloading and all other actions? Zenno Poster never don't let me run more than 3-4 threads with your popclient. It's really annoying when I'm increase execution count by 1 after popclient closes, but then number of threads again decrease. I's ok if you have 100 emails to activate, but when I have 5000 emails to activate it takes too long time.

majster_misiek

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
You can't change the templates. Many templates don't work correctly or work from time to time. Now I tried to do 18 blogs and got only 7. It's so sad ).
The platforms change all the time due to high spam, admins try to defend blogging platforms by changing the scripts, fields, captchas, we try to keep the templates up to date as much as we can.

What emails do you advice to use? Hotmail dont work, russian emails blogs dont like too.
yahoo.co.uk works ok with most of the platforms.

Is it possible in step templates do divide step 2 into 2 steps
It could be possible but it also takes a lot of time for us to split all step2 templates in two separate templates for each platform...

Igotcha

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
@majster_misiek: Sure, it will take time to react to the changes of the platforms, but you sell a "product" which states to create "mass" accounts on theses sites for USD 89 and for the moment there is no "mass". Because a lot of sites have changed after your last update and do not work anymore and the usability of the templates does not fit the needs to automatically create "mass" accounts - a lot of manual retries and observing of the templates is neccessary at the moment.

majster_misiek

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
@majster_misiek: Sure, it will take time to react to the changes of the platforms, but you sell a "product" which states to create "mass" accounts on theses sites for USD 89 and for the moment there is no "mass". Because a lot of sites have changed after your last update and do not work anymore and the usability of the templates does not fit the needs to automatically create "mass" accounts - a lot of manual retries and observing of the templates is neccessary at the moment.
I was referring to Mal's post about splitting step_2 templates for all multi step platforms, yes - it would take a lot of time. About custom blogging platforms - we work on them every day to reach as high success rate as possible on blogs and posters.

chakki

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
In common - this product is not for SPAM. It's for a moderate SEO job. Make some blogs, some bms, so on so force. Anyway - quite cheap and nice for THIS price. Need better manual and logic - eg for bookmarks, I d prefer to make 2-3 rounds of bookmarks at the same time.

If I work whitehat - I take it. If BH - take media wiki poster, comment spammers, etc.

cloudattack

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I only have to say some improvement needed to make tool more robust. Dont care about other link types (bookmarks, doc sharing), these basic things below will help make it 10x better in long run. Some can be implement easily in like an hour.

Scheduled updates (2-3 times a week):
Lots of updates required weekly, paid 12/mo expect something that updates regularly that are quality and not only base on user reports. A lot of testing is required to find broken templates. Maybe offer free membership to those who help you debug which templates are broken?

Better Email Intergration:
Yahoo.co.uk works well but for how long? Its a fact that other emails are not as great, and yahoo.co.uk hard to outsource for cheap. If anyone know of a provider please let me know!

If someone tested other email sources to create at least 30 web2.0, please share using PM. :D

Better Proxy To Email System

Multiple emails are required to create a full 35 web2.0. Should have feature to allow it to automatically/on demand get new set after you run the templates.

Its extremely annoying to look through spreadsheet and change what is used and with what. Extra steps for me, more time wasted. At least having it all tracked automatically in zenblog is so much better.

Like load list of emails/proxies somewhere. Retrieves a NEW set of email/proxy automatically after you hit "reload button" and tracks email used in a log. Should delete used email/proxy after.

...obviously there's other stuff that can be optimized too, but this helps those creating just 1 post on these blogs create stuff faster.

dyscus

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi,

I take it transaction 9L411442SM817645X.

Thanks.

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Try to make lot (~1400 links in mw_list.txt, cleared from dead links by (другой софт)) of mediawiki posts ... result: ~140 mails...44 accs ... 13 accs with my link. <1% ...no proxy...capchabot (but service not fully loaded)

steven_ucf

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have to agree, it has some nice features, but it really gets in the way of itself to do any significant damage. A spinnable email; to implement a catchall system would solve a lot of the problems. On a positive note, he does work hard to keep it updated and I am over all impressed with his effort, but he just needs to work some things out so it can do some real damage.

chakki

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hm, guys, anyone can finally advise how to use this? )) And what emails you use?

majster_misiek

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
  • Спасибо
Реакции: chakki

chakki

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Okay, my feedback:

Sebastian helped me with blogs, all works fine - I mean blogs only for now.

Emails to use - you own are better, or gmails via stunnel - I have not managed it work for now :(

STEP templates:

1st step - registration: I mostly did not get the logic, but seems that 1 start (1 iteration) goes all the list trough.
2nd step - unclear for me
3rd step - not clear for me

Hope to check this with Sebastian tomorrow and write feedback for the community, maybe I ll shoot the video to help all around.

Konstantine

majster_misiek

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Okay, my feedback:

Sebastian helped me with blogs, all works fine - I mean blogs only for now.

Emails to use - you own are better, or gmails via stunnel - I have not managed it work for now :(

STEP templates:

1st step - registration: I mostly did not get the logic, but seems that 1 start (1 iteration) goes all the list trough.
2nd step - unclear for me
3rd step - not clear for me

Hope to check this with Sebastian tomorrow and write feedback for the community, maybe I ll shoot the video to help all around.

Konstantine
Here is something that might be helpful with understanding how step templates work:

4. STEPS EXPLAINED:

template_name_step1.xmlz – this step will create as many accounts as possible on multiple arcade platforms in one loop. When this step is done it will show alert that the list has ended – now you can run step2.

template_name_step2.xmlz – this step will download all confirmation emails and click on confirmation links. When this step is done it will show alert that the list has ended – now you can run step3.

IMPORTANT! – before you start step2 for any web 2.0 platform first thing to do is setting your computer date and time settings to english(UK), it is caused by ZennoPoster MP bug – it’s not about timezone but time/date settings.

Setting date and time to english(UK) for Windows 7:
- go to control panel,
- set view to category,
- click on Clock, Language and region,
- click on Change date and time format,
- choose english(UK or USA),
- restart ZennoPoster MP application.

Setting date and time to english(UK) for Windows XP:
- go to control panel,
- Click Date, Time, Language, and Regional Options, and then Click on Regional and Language Options,
- click Customize,
- choose english(UK or USA),
- restart ZennoPoster MP application.

SECOND IMPORTANT! – RUNNING STEP2 in multiple threads – In order to run step2 for ANY web 2.0 platform in multiple threads first thing is to set maximum number of threads for template to desired number, then set execution count to 1, wait till email is downloaded and popclient.exe application shuts down, then set execution count to 2 and wait till popclient closes again, repeat until desired number of threads is set.

template_name_step3.xmlz – this step will log into previously created and activated accounts and place links to our websites in profile along with titles and BIO etc. Results can be visible under web 2.0 result button in ZENBlog app and other buttons for pligg, elgg, wpms and MW. When this step is done it will show alert that the list has ended.

template_name_poster.xmlz – this step is optional for some platforms – it will log into existing accounts and either change BIO or post a new story. It also shows alert when the list is done.
Hope it helps.

Igotcha

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
template_name_step1.xmlz – this step will create as many accounts as possible on multiple arcade platforms in one loop. When this step is done it will show alert that the list has ended – now you can run step2.
This is for example one of my problems:

I can setup ONE mail in ZenBlog and so it is normally NOT possible to create "as many accounts as possible" with a specific template like "template_name_step1.xmlz" because the site blocks another registration with the same email.

template_name_step1.xmlz – this step will create as many accounts as possible on multiple arcade platforms in one loop
"elgg_step1.xmlz" is ONE platform template and it creates ONE account in ONE run. For the next run I have to change my email.

majster_misiek

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
This is for example one of my problems:

I can setup ONE mail in ZenBlog and so it is normally NOT possible to create "as many accounts as possible" with a specific template like "template_name_step1.xmlz2" because the site blocks another registration with the same email.

"elgg_step1.xmlz" is ONE platform template and it creates ONE account in ONE run. For the next run I have to change my email.
Step templates have lists which you have to update on your own or download from the site. Each list contains at least 150 websites and step 1 uses your ONE email address on EACH of those addresses in ONE iteration which means 150 accounts on 150 different sites using ONE email address. Those are only raw numbers and are different for various platforms.

• Спасибо

chakki

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Sebastian, is it possible to run 1 script in several threads? EG Elgg in 10 threads for 1 list? Or it will use 1 thread all the time?

Konstantine

majster_misiek

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Sebastian, is it possible to run 1 script in several threads? EG Elgg in 10 threads for 1 list? Or it will use 1 thread all the time?

Konstantine
Yes it is, set number of threads for step1 to 10 and then execution count to 10, each thread will give message about end of list when its done, all threads will be using addresses from one list.

• Спасибо

chakki

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Aha, seems I am getting smth ready. Surely for developer everything seems simple, but for me it's a bit complicated. Thank you, Sebastian

Konstantine

drywallrob

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks for adding skyrock and kiwibox. What is the trick to get them to work? I have all of the fields filled out in ZenBlog, but when I run those templates, they don't yield any results. It shows 100% done, but no successful accounts are made. Why not move these sites in with the regular ZenBlog? Or will ZenBlog create accounts on these sites? Just post to them? I need some clarification on it.

BTW, I would like to see Blogbaker, Wetpaint, and Wikidot updated. They will not create accounts right now.

majster_misiek

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Kiwibox and Skyrock are web 2.0 profiles with links to your site. You can look for results under web 2.0 profiles button for the project.

Blogbaker - the platform introduced phone verification - no way around it at the moment.
Wetpaint - platform stopped registration due to breaking site rules by users.
Wikidot - we will check this one out and fix it.

chakki

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
1. Still Joomla and drupal poster do not save 100% posted. Better save all even not posted than to lose links

2. In drupal registration 50% errors - script fails to find captcha. I can collect you these sites.

3. I have not found DRUPAL stand alone poster.

cloudattack

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
www.manifo.com poster creates dupe posts. This has happened twice from previous templates, please fix it or take out posting module because dupe content is not good lol

hop

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
new version available @3.59
-new custom web 2.0 templates added:
redbubble.com
singsnap.com
zazzle.com
-drupal poster added.
more custom blogs soon

@chakki - drupal poster is now available
@cludattack - this problem with manifo is only on Your computer I think. Best option - send me TV access on my skype and we'll try do hot fix.

chakki

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi!

1 - thanks!

2 - Can you reorganize scripts or add aditional one to collect all posted - created urls in 1 file? I need it for 2nd layer indexing.

3 - other things work fine, though I faced some problems with PHPfox, Elgg registers. Elgg - 4 success. PHPfox - 5-10 success.

I am still performing testing so hope to give you more feedback. Anyway, everything is 99% ok

Konstantine

seomorph

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
lpease for the next step template plateform ... why not buddypress ??

chakki

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi! Tested drupal. Maybe 5 success of the whole list. Should it be that way?

K

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)