57 yola.com ok not available
58 xanga.com ok ok
59 zzn.com ok ok
60 edublogs.org ok ok

haisictir

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I need some help from you mate msg me on skype when you got a chance .
cheers

hop

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
my skype: hoptop.pl

mikeydell

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hey Hop,

Just purchased Zenblog from, have it all setup correctly, or at least I think I do :confused: Started up ZP imported the tasks as your video explained, hit start nothing happens? Not sure if Im doing something wrong or just that Im jumping the gun and need to wait for you to confirm my license. I sent a email to ya as well. Thanks!

hop

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
@mikeydell - yes, You have to wait for licence activation it will be ready for You in next 3 hours

synapsol

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello, I just bought my version of ZenBlog! Can't wait to use it!
Please check your forum inbox for my message. :-)

hop

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
added:
edublogs.org

cloudattack

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Going to start campaign today, tool looks very straightforward to setup!

P.S. Is there any plans to intergrate youtube urls into articles, or is that already an option?

hop

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
if You used articles from folder Results/prject_name/articles/ then You can use Youtube code in version: <OBJECT....
if any platform not supported this code we automagically remove this code from post.

• Спасибо
Реакции: cloudattack

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
when You buy zenblog?
If today then You must wait one day. Tomorrow around 15:00 CET just download again templates.
If You buy earlier just send email to me: admin @ zptemplates.com and send there information about Your zennoposer email licence. It is needed to activate licence.
Can i wait for tomorrow 15:00 CET if i add subscription?

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
How add 2 links in project? Sample - i made blogs (angelfire,blinkwebcom, etc). Can i insert 2 links in post? First link to my site, and second link to already created blog (angelfire,blinkwebcom, etc).

majster_misiek

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
How add 2 links in project? Sample - i made blogs (angelfire,blinkwebcom, etc). Can i insert 2 links in post? First link to my site, and second link to already created blog (angelfire,blinkwebcom, etc).
Q: What is %LINK% and how to use it?
A: Whenever you put %LINK% symbol either in Main data tab in edit project window in ZENBlog app (URLS to your websites section) or in WEB 2.0/Bookmarks tab (Bio/About me section) our templates will search for custom link and replace %LINK% with it. Each link in the file must be in new line – custom links can be added in ZENBlog window under %LINK% button for every project. It doesn’t matter if you put http:// or without it in front of each line. In case when template doesn’t find “custom_links.txt” file, it will replace %LINK% with random blog address created for this project. All posters also use %LINK% (in post content).

• Спасибо
Реакции: www

cloudattack

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Having difficulty getting accounts created. Might be the email I'm using. Can you help me out on skype?

haisictir

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I`ve got around 25 accounts created with fresh gmail account . Well first time when I try it I think I`ve messed with the damn format from zenblog app ( pay attention to the separator ... )

• Спасибо

cloudattack

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I think I need some serious configuration to get this to work. The captchas are not solving, and I dont have a module yet..

Anybody here have good success rate?

majster_misiek

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
  • Спасибо

cloudattack

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Ok false call, thanks for all the help, finally started seeing results got 3 posts lol!!

Does it help success rate if I get pro? Because I got only 5 threads, may I can only run so many at a time?

majster_misiek

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Ok false call, thanks for all the help, finally started seeing results got 3 posts lol!!

Does it help success rate if I get pro? Because I got only 5 threads, may I can only run so many at a time?
5 threads is enough, success rate does not increase with more threads. More threads will only affect speed of creating blogs. Read here for more information.

cloudattack

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Seb and I went over settings n email configurations, now it works fine, although VPS or proxy was slowing down threads.

Hope you guys can improve the inputting of individual articles a little easier, but other than that no complaints :D

This template definitely have high potential!

synapsol

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I was able to complete 35 web 2.0 by running failed ones for a second time... this was with a Gmail address.

Another second project with another email (again two runs) completed with 27 web 2.0s

...also I have to say the team behind this is very friendly and helpful... also very quick support! :-)

cloudattack

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
can anyone explain within zenblog there's short title, long title and title?!

For some reason my tagline, and post title always get mixed up. This is a game breaker for me,
I'm trying to make properties appear natural without having to fix any errors. Whole point is to save
time, not spend more time...

Regardless, hope Seb can find a solution, if not I would have to create individual files so the poster will
100% send post title to post title field!

This was still worth purchase, but little bugs like that need to be addressed.

cloudattack

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I was able to complete 35 web 2.0 by running failed ones for a second time... this was with a Gmail address.

Another second project with another email (again two runs) completed with 27 web 2.0s

...also I have to say the team behind this is very friendly and helpful... also very quick support! :-)
I think the rate is not bad as these sites are not easy to register with a bot. How is your posting success to
these blogs??

haisictir

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
for me again everything is broken damn it :-) just updated to zp4.3.7.1 and nothing works ... with or no proxies ( already 3 different proxies providers tested ) ... fighting with the monster since a week or so ... don't know how much time will waste with this I`m still not be able to post on mass ...

cloudattack

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'm running it on Win 7 now, its supposedly suppose to run smoother, which is agreeable. I'm now using my 2008 server for other tools that are fully automated.

UPDATE: Bottom line this things works, dont use 2008 ONLY windows 7 or don't even bother. Posted everything that was created!!

synapsol

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I think the rate is not bad as these sites are not easy to register with a bot. How is your posting success to
these blogs??
Well... that number is successfully registered AND posted to...

I haven't yet tested the posting modules for updating the blogs.

cloudattack

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'm getting good success rate for posting second post... but
hard to tell how good it is when I only had 12 sites to post to.

How are you guys using gmail and the settings for email configuration?
Also are there any email that can recieve using zenblog beside yahoo.co.uk?

haisictir

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I`m done with zenblog mate it's seems I cant make it to work ... can you please cancel my license & refund me ? Most probably will come back after some time when the toy will work , like I said before on skype it's seems zenblog have loads of potential unfortunately at this moment for me it's pretty worthless since I can't do any '' good '' things with it .

msg me on skype please when you have a chance . cheers

cloudattack

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
The template might need updating or verification mails are not going through well. Either ways, I'm pretty sure it is the emails not verifying the blogs. Proxies also might not be working well with your App.

For me it randomly crashes...I'm using windows 7, DBC, buyproxies.org, and PC/Internet is fast enough to run this on many threads.

Did a second run today for 38 blogs, only 5 succeed, worse than the first one which got before 8.

Seb, I've sent you the error logs for what it is worth...hope you can take a look into it, and fix the issues...

hop

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
new version 3.43 available
- bugs fixed for blogs: tumblr.com, over-blog.com,
- bugs fixed for posters: blogbaker.com, blogspot.es, blinkweb.com, angelfire.com, blog.com, tumblr.com,
- major bug fixed for blogs where long title was mixed up with short title and placed in wrong fields.

To work with zenblog we need good private proxy or good ISP provider if somebody has low succes then try use zenblog on home computer without proxy if will be much better, then You must use better proxy on Your VPS.

about blogspot: we need google verified accounts for (creator/poster) don't change ISP and then You don't received phone verification. Good private proxy or dynamic ip from Your ISP is best :-)

!important - if Your VPS is not powerfull machine We suggest check files:
Resources/projektyseo_NAMEPROJECT.txt

if this file is 100k and more then try use smaller welcome post. Using TBS The Best Spinner for first post make big files. For posting it is no problem because we at the moment use another macro for it.

• Спасибо

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 7, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 7)