ZenBLOG - automatic blogs creator/poster many platforms

zortexx

Client
Благодарностей
1 223
Баллы
I bought yesterday. .jar started without problems. All day carry with project setup. Was unpleasantly surprised to find that in the E-mail configuration can place only one e-mail. While it is unclear what to do with gmail and yahoo accounts lists. Today launched the templates for blogs. As result no any successful registration. Tried to watch the process of the script, it does not even open. At once launch an error is occurred.

ZennoPoster MP Standard v4.3.7.1
ZenBlog 3.5.2

majster_misiek

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
I bought yesterday. .jar started without problems. All day carry with project setup. Was unpleasantly surprised to find that in the E-mail configuration can place only one e-mail. While it is unclear what to do with gmail and yahoo accounts lists. Today launched the templates for blogs. As result no any successful registration. Tried to watch the process of the script, it does not even open. At once launch an error is occurred.

ZennoPoster MP Standard v4.3.7.1
ZenBlog 3.5.2
You probably need to wait for the licenses to kick in. Try downloading templates tomorrow after 4 PM and everything will work ok.

• Спасибо
Реакции: zortexx

hop

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
@zortexx - Your licence is activated. Just logon and download new version templates

new version available:
added new blog platforms:
moblog.net
iconosites.com

web2.0 profile added:
ebookiee.org

please add another photos for more unique in folder Resources/pomocnicy/photos (width around from 700px to 1000px)

• Спасибо
Реакции: chakki и zortexx

nitin2003

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Sorry, I didn't go through all the thread replies but I've a question.
What exactly are you selling in this package? Are you selling 50 templates one each for a given platform?
So, if I'm using a pligg platform website, what all do i have to do? Just give the url of the website and it will register and post the articles?
Or did I get something wrong over here?

majster_misiek

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
There is about 200 different templates in the package plus java application to manage projects at the moment.
We have:
- custom blogs - about 50 platforms like blogger, jimdo, livejournal etc.
- posters for blogs - about 50 platforms - those templates post content on previously created blogs.
- step templates - 18 platforms 2-4 templates each. Those templates have lists provided but those might be outdated so you can scrape your own lists and use them.
- web 2.0 profiles - about 20 templates each creating profile with your link.

Hope this helps.

hop

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
last time was some updates:

2013-19-03 ver 3.63
- blogs added: instablogg.com, alivenotdead.com,
- posters added: alivenotdead.com,

--------
2013-20-03 ver 3.64
- blogs added: devhub.com,
- posters added: devhub.com,
------------------
2013-22-03 ver 3.65
- blogs added: webng.com,
- posters added: webng.com,
- New version of ZenBLOG java application (3.65) available!
NEW FUNCTIONS:
- EXPORT URLS - after clicking "Export URLs" you can choose platforms to generate URLs for,
- Tools -> edit questions - you can see text captcha questions that cannot be solved by image solutions. If a template meets question that is not in the file yet it will automaticlly be written to the file and user can manually add answer to the question, next time answer will be used if given. PLEASE place QA.txt file from ZenBLOG.3.65 package into directory - "Resources\pomocnicy\". there are some answers for blog.hr already!
-------------
2013-25-03 ver 3.66
- blogs added: postbit.com, exteen.com,
- posters added: postbit.com, exteen.com

next updates soon :-)

hop

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
ver 3.67
new blogs creator and poster
unblog.fr
hpage.com

drywallrob

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Why did you remove:
Blogbaker
Edublogs
Wetpaint
SEnuke can post to Blogbaker and Edublogs, can you add them back in?

hop

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
today was added:
canalblog.com, buzznet.com :-)

Some blogs creators was removed because now it not working. If we repair templates then it will back. Posters for this platforms still working but at the moment is problem with creators.

lucus81

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi,

Sorry I'm new for all this zenno staff.
However I was looking automated software for my SEO purpose and I've found Ultimate Demon, but then I was read on severals forum that this software does not supported many web 2 platforms.
My question is does this template will be able create account as well as post to them?.
Can you please tell me what would be initial cost for the software (included everything what I need it)

Regards
Lucas

drywallrob

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hey guys,

Keep up the good work!

Please update these sites for account creation:
blogca
blogcom
blogcouk
bloghr
blogtruecom
blogymatecom
Soup
tumblr
wallinside

Also, please bring back these sites:
blogbaker
edublogs
wetpaintcom

I really like ZenBlog, and don't want to pay another bot maker to make accounts on these sites if I don't have to.

majster_misiek

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi,

Sorry I'm new for all this zenno staff.
However I was looking automated software for my SEO purpose and I've found Ultimate Demon, but then I was read on severals forum that this software does not supported many web 2 platforms.
My question is does this template will be able create account as well as post to them?.
Can you please tell me what would be initial cost for the software (included everything what I need it)

Regards
Lucas
Yes, our templates create accounts on blogging platforms and poster templates post on those accounts, there are also some web 2.0 profile templates in addition.
Initial cost would be $89 for ZenBLOG + $147 for ZennoPoster MP (those prices does not include VAT as far as i know), there is also the cost of captcha solution if you don't want to manually input but i don't think it's expensive.

Hey guys,

Keep up the good work!
We will!! :D

Please update these sites for account creation:
blogca
blogcom
blogcouk
bloghr
blogtruecom
blogymatecom
Soup
tumblr
wallinside
Those will be reviewed and fixed as soon as possible.

Also, please bring back these sites:
blogbaker
edublogs
wetpaintcom
At the moment:
blogbaker - platform introduced phone verification - we do not have a way to go around it in ZenBLOG, at least at the moment,
edublogs - flash captcha when creating account - cannot be solved with ZennoPoster,
wetpaintcom - creating new accounts has been disadled by site admins some time ago, we will fix the template as soon as something changes.

Thank you for bringing all the info.

chakki

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Tried the latest version. Inserted %LINK% tag to interlink all the stuff a bit. Got the following in text: http://*****canalblog.com;04/09/2013 instead of link to my other blog.

What am I doing wrong?

Also can you do smth to make e.g. 3-5 blogs on the same web.2.0 site from 1 project. Not to waste time for endless projects creation?

Konstantine.

snark

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
What actual email i can use for zenblog?

majster_misiek

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Tried the latest version. Inserted %LINK% tag to interlink all the stuff a bit. Got the following in text: http://*****canalblog.com;04/09/2013 instead of link to my other blog.
Could you let us know which exactly template did this?

Also can you do smth to make e.g. 3-5 blogs on the same web.2.0 site from 1 project. Not to waste time for endless projects creation?
You can clone projects from menu: Project -> Clone project. Then just change email and maybe keywords used to build subdomain's URLand you are good to go.

There is also another option. After you have all blogs for the project, go to "Results/your_project name/blogi_dodane.txt" - this is the file where are your created blogs for the project are stored. You can change it's name to "blogi_dodane1.txt" and you are good to make more blogs for that project. You can then just copy all the results to "blogi_dodane.txt" from multiple "blogi_dodanex.txt" files to be able to view all results under one button. Posters will post articles to all available blogs for current project if you check "Post on all available blogs" option in project edition.

chakki

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

majster_misiek

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы

chakki

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
No problems, hope this will be solved soon ) Anyway I use it even with this issue

majster_misiek

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы

hop

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
news:
- bogs creators added: ohlog.com, journalhome.com,
- posters added: ohlog.com, journalhome.com
- bugs fixed for web2.0 profiles: buzznetcom, fashiolistacom, kiwiboxcom, skyrockcom

hop

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
ver 3.77 available:
- blog added: iseekblog.com,
- poster added: iseekblog.com,
- bugs fixed for blogs: jimdo.com, webnode.com
- bug fixed for arcade_step3,
- new version java application: numbers will be shown correctly next to created blogs under result button

Qmaster

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
#hop

I make payment , how i can get templates? I sent you PM

hop

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
@Qmaster:
After payments should go back to the seller and there to create an account. Now I created account manually for You :-)

New version available @3.78:
- bugs fixed for blogs: yolasite.com,
- bug fixed for web2.0: fashiolista.com,
- blog added: quizilla.com,
- poster added: quizilla.com,
- web2.0 added: gardenweb.com

new created blogs if it is possible now has turn on XML-RPC.

Qmaster

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
#hop

Thank you , but what is my username and password :-)

chakki

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
1. When posting to WP Mu I faced that I can not find blogs posted and non posted.

EG I have 150 blogs and 60 articles with "delete articles" ON. So far "Posted" file does not indicate anything.

2. Also if you add "Wait 3-6 sec" function to some of the steps template will work much better from my experience as there are many timeouts even without proxies.

Anyway, most of the things are rolling fine,
Konstantine

hop

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
@Qmaster - I hope now all is ok :-)
@chakki - wpms poster now report (template and application updated)

New version available:

2013-16-04 ver 3.80
- web2.0 added: savingsdaily.com,
- blogs added: enexpress.net, albawaba.com,
- posters added: enexpress.net, albawaba.com,
- bug fixed for posters: experience, flixya, soup,
- articles posted for WPMS_poster will now be reported correctly and can be seen under Export URLS button(WPMS posts checkbox).
---------------------------------------------
2013-15-04 ver 3.79
- major bug fixed for all web2.0 profiles where templates would put empty link or /// instead of correct address,
- web2.0 added: ziki.com,
- minor bug fixes for web2.0 profiles,
- bug fixed for elgg_poster.

hop

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
version 3.81 available:

blogs and posters added:
weeklyvolcano.com
xfire.com

chakki

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
All this sounds nice. Using proxy and fresh google account (with . ) managed to get 10 blogs. 7 of them were with content. Maybe it's better to focus on 30 platforms that work 5+ instead of adding more ones that do not work.

Used:

Latest ZennoPoster MP
private proxies (EU)
gmail account

Plz advise.

Konstantine

hop

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
We start affiliate system. Zenblog cost is $109
You can join our affiliate program and earn 20% of each sale for recomending our product.

Just logon to zptemplates and join to affiliate if You are zenblog user.
If You aren't zenblog user then click here and start recomending.

Ghoast

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hey,

I'd love to buy ZenBlog but there are 2 things that I need:

1. I MUST be able to spin the email so I can use a catchall email when I sign up to blogs - this is a deal breaker

2. Need a function to insert a random amount of links into random parts of the article used - I've written out this function and use it on all my scripts - it's a really simple add on and makes posting so much better - otherwise posted articles are too similar - looks very unnatural if all articles have a link in the 10th sentence for example..

Can I edit the xmlz files? If I can then I will definitely buy ZenBlog and just add these quick, easy features myself..

Let me know! Thanks!

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 2, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 2)