Making multithreads projects

Merciless

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello everyone,

I am new in zennoposter software and i want to ask you if i am on the right path.

I have very specific problem with photo upload button which are hard to find by javascript and impossible to find by action designer. I want to create a project that will be running in couple of threads at the time, so am i could use a mouse emulation to click this button and upload photo?

Could you tell me is there any restrictions to use mouse emulation in projects which are need to run in many of threads in the background?

Thanks!

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы
Hi.
Multithreading is handled by ZennoPoster, you do not need to do any additional actions.
But about your problem. It does not seem You do something wrong.
How can you not find upload button? How that's possible? Users can click upload button why Zenno cannot?

Merciless

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I like the way you're thinking :D

I think that my scraping skills is not at enough level so thats why i don't know how to get it.

I want to click this button or just send a photo by javascript but i can't handle that.
Selected div has a click event, that show dialog to choose a photo. I try to fire this event by javascript but nothing happens.

After adding photo, code looks like:

And also between these actions, there is a window where you can scale your photo:

I will try to do this by GET/POST requests because i think that this way is harder... or maybe i don't know something. :D

SIDE QUESTION: Is it a good way to mix browser with GET/POST requests?

If you know how to help me, i will be grateful. :-)
Thanks!

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы
Can You post a link to this page?
I do not think GET/POST requests will be easier.
I suggest you read what IS GET/POST requests in general and what they do first and then you will understand how to use them.

Merciless

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
This site is tinder.com but the page from screenshots you will be able to see only after when you enter your phone number and code from SMS.
I need to check that (GET/POST) because the way by browser for me is harder.
And i was thinking about that the mouse emulation is not good over here because after click that button i need to select interested photo. If in folder will be thousand photos, it will be so hard to click for example 731th photo. How do you think?

If you want to help me i could send to you phone number with code to get to this site.
Thanks. :-)

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы
This site is tinder.com but the page from screenshots you will be able to see only after when you enter your phone number and code from SMS.
I need to check that (GET/POST) because the way by browser for me is harder.
And i was thinking about that the mouse emulation is not good over here because after click that button i need to select interested photo. If in folder will be thousand photos, it will be so hard to click for example 731th photo. How do you think?

If you want to help me i could send to you phone number with code to get to this site.
Thanks. :-)
Trust me working with GET/POST requests are 10x harder. :-)
Please check how to upload images:
It's from old versions of zenno, but logic is the same.

Merciless

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
So what does it mean when i am in recording mode and uploaded photo action doesn't record? I can't do it by normal way or everything is fine, just recording mode has some problems?

Because i tried to record that action but nothing was recorded and i thought that i need to do this in other way.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы
So what does it mean when i am in recording mode and uploaded photo action doesn't record? I can't do it by normal way or everything is fine, just recording mode has some problems?

Because i tried to record that action but nothing was recorded and i thought that i need to do this in other way.
The recording function is for total newbies.
I suggest my students to not use it at all. Because it does not record actions very quality.
Use an action designer to find elements.
The recording does not work for everything as well.
How to work with image upload you can see in video posted above.
there is nice wiki with most used features and explanations. https://zennolab.com/wiki/en:variables

Merciless

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thank you for this information. I thought that there is a big problem if nothing was recorded. :P

Have a nice day!

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)