majster_misiek

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы

tmamedov

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have bought ZenBlog two days ago, still didn't get any email with the product. Please get back to me!

hop

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
@tmamedov - default after purchase You can create account on zptemplatesCom - propably was problem with activated mail. Now account is created mannually for You - check Your email please.

hook

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Purchased ZenBLOG yesterday, created my username, signed into the site, downloaded all the latest versions of each file today (3.92) - but something strange is happening. No matter what function I try to use in the software, I get an error that reads: "Error occured during adding project to project list: Project not added." I can't even deactivate or delete the dummy project that was already there.

Java and Zennoposter MP are both up to date.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

majster_misiek

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Purchased ZenBLOG yesterday, created my username, signed into the site, downloaded all the latest versions of each file today (3.92) - but something strange is happening. No matter what function I try to use in the software, I get an error that reads: "Error occured during adding project to project list: Project not added." I can't even deactivate or delete the dummy project that was already there.

Java and Zennoposter MP are both up to date.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Probably there is a problem with permissions, you need to set full permisions for "Progs" folder in your ZennoPoster installation folder. This should solve the problem, if not we can always help via TeamViewer.

hook

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Probably there is a problem with permissions, you need to set full permisions for "Progs" folder in your ZennoPoster installation folder. This should solve the problem, if not we can always help via TeamViewer.
This worked, thanks for your help. I was logged in as administrator, but setting "user" permissions to full, and then re-installing everything solved the problem.

hop

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
few last updates (now zenblog more unique texts because templates works with bigger spintax in welcome posts):
2013-10-05 ver 3.94
- blogs fixed: crowdvine.com, flixya.com,
- posters fixed: flixya.com, mylivepage.com,
- poster added: crowdvine.com,
- web 2.0 fixed: hawkee.com, myanimelist.com, networknature.com.
---------------------------------------------
2013-9-05 ver 3.93
- posters fixed: iamsport_org,
- NEW FEATURE AVAILABLE in ZenBLOG application. You can use multiple welcome posts and longer texts as we improved text processing macros for all blogs creators. Example: {{spinned|text|1}|{spinned|text|2}|{spinned|text|3}} - one of spinned texts will be used in welcome post, all other features like %LINK% and %IMG% still works. There is also new button above welcome post window - it will generate chosen number of welcome posts from random articles for current project.
2013-8-05 ver 3.92
- blog added: webpin.com,
- poster added: webpin.com,
- posters fixed: angelfire.com, tumblr.com,
- blogs fixed: angelfire.com.
2013-7-05 ver 3.91
- web 2.0 added: networknature.com
2013-6-05 ver 3.90
- posters fixed: over-blog_poster,
- web 2.0 fixed: hawkee.com,
- web 2.0 added: flickr.com(uses yahoo accounts or yahoo email address in project),
- blogs added: blackplanet.com,
- posters added: blackplanet.com.
2013-30-04 ver 3.89
- new function available for blogs and posters - use of [ur l]http://mysite.com[/ur l] (url wthot spaces) link structure in post content now available, as result you will get <a href="http://mysite.com">http://mysite.com</a> link in your content. Using %LINK% also works with this function.

chakki

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Web 2 0 Profiles work fine!

Just checked new blog posters.

SuperB job, most of them work.

Keep this quality on and I'd be your biggest fan.

PS Waiting for new LISTs in May :rolleyes:

Konstantine

fbaron

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Can someone tell me how to make hundreds of web 2.0 using zenblog.
I need to make like 100 accounts on each platform. how do I do it without cloning 100 times?

majster_misiek

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Can someone tell me how to make hundreds of web 2.0 using zenblog.
I need to make like 100 accounts on each platform. how do I do it without cloning 100 times?
Unfortunately you can make only one web2.0 platform for every project. Cloning project is one way to double that number. Other way is to rename "web20_profiles.txt" file in Results\project name\ directory of your ZP MP installation folder, but you wont be able to see profiles from renamed file directly from ZenBLOG application button.

hop

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
2013-14-05 ver 3.96
- blogs fixed: yolasite.com,
- step template fixed: drupal_step2 now is more effective,
- step template added: drupal_comments - this template will try to find posts created in step2 and add comments.
2013-13-05 ver 3.95
- blogs fixed: pipeno.com,
- posters fixed: pipeno.com,

hop

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
2013-15-05 ver 3.97
- web2.0 profiles added:
picrate.me
kdp.amazon.com
disqus.com
Today Zenblog was successfully tested on Zennoposter 5 beta :-)

hop

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
2013-16-05 Zenblog ver 3.98

- web2.0 profiles added:
xing.com
podomatic.com

- bugs fixed for web2.0:
disqus.com
skyrock.com

frogserv

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

majster_misiek

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'm not sure to understand.
Can you explain that please? I'm not a customer but I was thinking buying Zenblog.
If I need 10 differents web2.0 accounts for my tier, I have to create 10 projects? Each project is one thread?
At the moment we have about 25-30 templates for web2.0 profiles and for single project you can have that number of accounts. For more you need to clone project or edit txt files inside results. This concerns only web2.0 profiles, there is a lot of other templates like blogs and step templates.

chakki

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi guys!

Is I am working much now with zenblog, would like to request several features:

1. Keep the sorting by name, status, etc still. E.G. - I change the active project and all the sorting falls down, as I have 60 projects so far it is very hard for me to keep all in mind and change sorting options every time. If "by name" option activated - it should work all the time, not till active project change.

2. Add notes (e.g. 128 signs) for every project so I can keep in mind it's status (fully used, etc).

3. Add project creation date (or maybe "last used")

4. Add group url export. Eg I clone the project 5 times and do 5 Web2.0 profile packs. I want to export all these 5 packs in 2-3 clicks not passing all the way every time.

5. Also if most ppl use cloned projects, pop up preview would be nice to check if emails are different, etc.

Anyway the product is cool, but we can make it better together, right?

Attached is my vision.

Konstantine

Вложения

majster_misiek

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi guys!

1. Keep the sorting by name, status, etc still. E.G. - I change the active project and all the sorting falls down, as I have 60 projects so far it is very hard for me to keep all in mind and change sorting options every time. If "by name" option activated - it should work all the time, not till active project change.

2. Add notes (e.g. 128 signs) for every project so I can keep in mind it's status (fully used, etc).

4. Add group url export. Eg I clone the project 5 times and do 5 Web2.0 profile packs. I want to export all these 5 packs in 2-3 clicks not passing all the way every time.

5. Also if most ppl use cloned projects, pop up preview would be nice to check if emails are different, etc.

Attached is my vision.

Konstantine
Hello!
All of your ideas are good, some of them are easy to implement to ZenBLOG application, some are hard. We will do our best and try to fix as many of your ideas as we can in the upcoming weeks. Although, we can not give specific date when it will be ready. Thanks for your input!

chakki

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi Sebastian. Thank you, that's fine for me

Konstantine

nevadahsot

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
1) After activate a project, prog/template-----this fold doesn't exist.
I put personal projects under C:\Users\Administrator\Documents\.

(----Solved----)

2)
No successful registrations and posting.
My license isn't activated yet?

majster_misiek

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
If you bought ZenBLOG on friday afternoon or later your license will kick in on monday.

• Спасибо
Реакции: nevadahsot

cloudattack

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Just tested the posters, got around 20 live web2.0 properties! Not bad at all.

I've one suggestion is to make it possible to create custom POST TITLE, and, not use LONG TITLE
as the same as POST TITLE.

Is this a quick modification you can do for each template, because if long title is post title, it doesn't
look very good at all.

Although, it may slow down the process, I know that this is much better in long run having same POST TITLE
as LONG TITLE could raise red flags automatically if web2.0 sites decided to.

hop

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
@cloudattack - it is only for welcome post and there You can use spin text

Today new build but below is some information about last versions:

2013-27-05 ver 3.105
- blogs added: arto.com, rottentomatoes.com
- posters added: bugs3.com, worldis.me, arto.com, rottentomatoes.com,
- web20 profile added: hubpage.com,
- please copy CaptchaRecognition folder from ZenBLOG package to "Progs/Modules" directory in ZP MP installation folder in order to enable captcha module for one blog
2013-24-05 ver 3.104
- blog added: worldis.me,
- web2.0 profiles added: lovelyish.com, trello.com.
2013-23-05 ver 3.103
- poster added: bloggorilla.de,
- blogs fixed: beeplog.com, canalblog.com.
2013-22-05 ver 3.102
- blog added: bloggorilla.de,
- web2.0 profile added: goodreads.com.
2013-21-05 ver 3.101
- web2.0 profiles fixed: xing.com.
- blogs fixed: dreamwidth.org, jux.com, hpage.com, blackplanet.com,
- posters fixed: blackplanet.com,
- some of not working blogs and posters were removed until they come back online.
2013-20-05 ver 3.100
- web2.0 profiles added: sudokunctuedutw.
- blog with poster added: dreamwidth.org.
2013-17-05 ver 3.99
- web2.0 profiles added: purevolume.com, listsofbests.com.

hook

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'm having a strange problem. I just did a fresh install of ZennoPoster Standard (v5) and ZenBLOG(3.92) to a new machine. All the software is installed and up to date, but I am getting the following error whenever I try to run any project from ZenBLOG:

"The OutputPath property is not set for project...Please check to make sure that you have specified a valid combination of Configuration and Platform for this project. Configuration='Debug' Platform='HPD'. You may be seeing this message because you are trying to build a project without a solution file, and have specified a non-default Configuration or Platform that doesn't exist for this project.". [Строка: 585; Cтолбец: 5]"

ZennoPoster is working fine for projects that I've created on my own, but any project from ZenBLOG is producing this same error. Please advise what I can do to fix this issue. I've been trying to get it working for 3 days.

Thanks,

vij

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Just tested the posters, got around 20 live web2.0 properties! Not bad at all.
I am interested in Zenblog. Your post caught my attention.
20 out of how many? I was led to believe there are atleast 100 postable web 2.0 sites with Zenblog. And no, I am not talking of the "common CMS" platforms. Could you please clarify?

sergeda

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Some presale questions

I am also intrested in Zenblog. Can someone tell if it allow to insert random urls from file in post? Also if blog projects allow multipple accounts? Does it support spintax articles from file or folder? Can it be used with private proxies?

majster_misiek

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'm having a strange problem. I just did a fresh install of ZennoPoster Standard (v5) and ZenBLOG(3.92) to a new machine. All the software is installed and up to date, but I am getting the following error whenever I try to run any project from ZenBLOG:

"The OutputPath property is not set for project...Please check to make sure that you have specified a valid combination of Configuration and Platform for this project. Configuration='Debug' Platform='HPD'. You may be seeing this message because you are trying to build a project without a solution file, and have specified a non-default Configuration or Platform that doesn't exist for this project.". [Строка: 585; Cтолбец: 5]"

ZennoPoster is working fine for projects that I've created on my own, but any project from ZenBLOG is producing this same error. Please advise what I can do to fix this issue. I've been trying to get it working for 3 days.

Thanks,
Hello,
I just have sent you private message, I think it is not a problem on our end, you are probably missing some drivers like Visual Basic, we will try fixing this tomorrow as today we have holiday and we don't work.

I am interested in Zenblog. Your post caught my attention.
20 out of how many? I was led to believe there are atleast 100 postable web 2.0 sites with Zenblog. And no, I am not talking of the "common CMS" platforms. Could you please clarify?
Hi,
I believe we have about 40-50 (those number change depending if the admins of those platforms change something in the scripts and we have to modify templates) web 2.0 blogging platforms like blogger, flixya, jigsy etc where you can create blogs and add further posts with posters. There are also step templates for common platforms like drupal etc and web2.0 profiles.

I am also intrested in Zenblog. Can someone tell if it allow to insert random urls from file in post? Also if blog projects allow multipple accounts? Does it support spintax articles from file or folder? Can it be used with private proxies?
Hello,
Yes you can insert your URLs randomly from txt file, multiple account can be achieved by cloning of the project which is done with one click, there are some other methods but this one is the simpliest. Spintax is supported yes, first post on the blog is created upon registering and cannot be taken from separate .txt file, there is special field in ZenBLOG java app called "welcome post" and content of this field is the first post. Posting templates use separate .txt files as posts, but first line of the file must contain article title, then next lines are article content, last line is always tags - this is the article file structure in ZenBLOG. Private proxies are supported as well.

I am sorry for answering all questions so slowly, as I mentioned before we have holiday today in Poland and we don't work.

sergeda

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello,
Yes you can insert your URLs randomly from txt file, multiple account can be achieved by cloning of the project which is done with one click, there are some other methods but this one is the simpliest. Spintax is supported yes, first post on the blog is created upon registering and cannot be taken from separate .txt file, there is special field in ZenBLOG java app called "welcome post" and content of this field is the first post. Posting templates use separate .txt files as posts, but first line of the file must contain article title, then next lines are article content, last line is always tags - this is the article file structure in ZenBLOG. Private proxies are supported as well.
Thank you for replies. Can you please clarify about private proxies usage? Can we set different private proxy for each project?

majster_misiek

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы

seer

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
New application version wil be released today.
What's new:
- export urls for multiple projects (you choose projects in export url window)
- sorting doesn't change when you activate/deactivate project (only does when you activate/deactivate all)
- removed pop-up "project activated/deactivated" for faster and easier manage active projects. You can also double click on project status to change it
- when you click in link in project preview it opens in browser

We are still considering suggestion to add to projects table fields with date and notes 'cause we must change the way application work with projects to implement this options

Hi guys!

Attached is my vision.

Konstantine

• Спасибо
Реакции: chakki

sergeda

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)