ZenBLOG - automatic blogs creator/poster many platforms

Mal

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Or is zenblog not working with hotmail. This is via the check email configuration in the java application. It will always fail
The same with gmail service, when I check it in ZenBLOG I always get message that Email configuration invalid. When projects are running, zennoposter downloads some emails, but very often I see in logs that email is not found.

hop

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
@Drew, @Mal

please ignore message from application if You use Gmail and Hotmail accounts. Custom templates from Templates/blogs will be works with Your email soup, webs, jimdo, manifo etc. Prolem is with step templates like WPMS, wiki, pligg works with popclient and there is problem with gmail and hotmail accounts. Best options is use email from Yours domains in 110 port. Is possible works with gmail and hotmail accounts but then You need install stunnel in config file just uncomment few lines with gmail.

@Mal - I think You use Zennoposter version 4.1.0.0 or lower - because then was bug with mail processing.

Drew

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Do you recommend any specific email host besides our own.

gmx
aol
?

hop

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I use many free email hosts from my country, gmail and from my domains and all works.

mdsurf

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Quick question, I read through this thread and just wanted to be sure. There is no way you edit the templates to meet your needs? I have very specific things I need to accomplish and if I can't make customization's to the template(s) I unfortunately can't purchase it.

arve_lek

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
You can't edit the templates.

hop

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
ZenBLOG 3.0 ready to download on http://zptemplates.com/pobieranie
new platforms with urls list added:
elgg,
dolphin
phparcadescript

custom links %LINK% supported

New application (screenshots):
Main window:

web2.0 tab:

kuetwo

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Stunnel

@Drew, @Mal

please ignore message from application if You use Gmail and Hotmail accounts. Custom templates from Templates/blogs will be works with Your email soup, webs, jimdo, manifo etc. Prolem is with step templates like WPMS, wiki, pligg works with popclient and there is problem with gmail and hotmail accounts. Best options is use email from Yours domains in 110 port. Is possible works with gmail and hotmail accounts but then You need install stunnel in config file just uncomment few lines with gmail.

@Mal - I think You use Zennoposter version 4.1.0.0 or lower - because then was bug with mail processing.

Can you walk me through the stunnel install please?

hop

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
sure. My skype: hoptop.pl
Session by Team Viewer will be best option. Today is holiday in my country and maybe will be problem to meet online.

alfafa

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Just bought this. Wondering if I could get a walk through on setting it up. Would be great if it worked.

mondays

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I am about to purchase the template but still i am missing some info.
Is there a list of the platforms supported by this template?
Or a full lenght demo video?

messageinabox

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
How can we re-use existing logins (username/email/password) if we wanted to post another bookmark, or another post (using Pligg and Elgg/Dolphin)

hop

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
@monadys - at the moment no list platforms because some platforms failed some works. Here is post with list out custom blogs Last 2 weeks we worked on new version zenblog and don't repair templates - only few the most important. In next we'll repair some platforms and new platforms. Here are our videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/ZPTemplates but this is only part zenblog.

@messageinabox - in next version will be repligg. In dolphin we no only set bio with urls and we can only edit bio profil. In next version we'll add post a blog post.

sorry all people waiting for activate templates licence but in my country was 4 days holidays. In monday all will be activated with email notification.

dwpg005

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Has you mention you have 50 blogs. What is the % of success rate you are currently maintaining?

For using this tool I need to buy ZennoPoster software r I can use the tool with out the software?

What email account you script support can I use gmail?

You have mention for zenblog you r charging 89$ with one month subscription free. If I stopped using the software for 3 month. If I want to get updated version I need buy only the subscription right. There is not no need to pay 89$ again right.

Are you going to add some more blogs in your list?

I can insert the spin Anchore and spin youtube and spin image in to the article body.

Stroks

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Does it post to the blog on weebs or on html pages(drag/drop)? By blog I mean the blog, which comes with each account.

hop

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Has you mention you have 50 blogs. What is the % of success rate you are currently maintaining?

For using this tool I need to buy ZennoPoster software r I can use the tool with out the software?

What email account you script support can I use gmail?

You have mention for zenblog you r charging 89$ with one month subscription free. If I stopped using the software for 3 month. If I want to get updated version I need buy only the subscription right. There is not no need to pay 89$ again right.

Are you going to add some more blogs in your list?

I can insert the spin Anchore and spin youtube and spin image in to the article body.
@dwpg005 - custom blogs is a little more at the moment. From today we start repair blog platforms, because some platforms needed it. We start test and created blogs was 38. Last 2 weeks we works only on application zenblog3 and some templates broken.
Zennoposter is needed to work zenblog.
Yes, You can use gmail
Yes, only subscriptions
Of course, we going to add new blog platforms.
Spin image and anchors supported. Video not yet.

@Stroks - we don't use drag and drop. If is necessary I try do it with javascript. We still wait for better functions in Zennoposter.

etelliman

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
can i get a rough estimate on how many working web 2.0s? also does it support other platforms like?

hop

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
@etelliman
at the moment zenblog support platforms:
custom blogs - (blogger, webs, soup.io, xanga, wordpress.com.... etc)
pligg
dolphin
elgg
mediawiki,
phparcade
wordpress multi site/multi user

Today in panel is ZenBlog 3.2 version - many repair custom templates. In this week we add new we2.0 platforms and instructions. Some platforms will works with captcha sniper and we write better instruction ZenBLOG 3 and how works with templates.

hop

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
ZenBLOG 3.03 is ready to download. Application has choice captcha service and we fix some small bugs.
In step templates now all works with multithreads.
First part of documentation:
http://zptemplates.com/step-templates (some instructions about step templates. Now is few platforms but will be more)

strannic

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have 300,000 articles, and I want to post the mass, help if I can make your Zenblog?

hop

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
it is possible in zenblog but You need mooore time. Better option is send articles by xmlrpc tool. In zenblog all is like user. We not interesting fast but most important for me is precision. Soon we add articles scripts and then will be more sense Use 300 000 articles by zenblog :-)

strannic

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thank you! I'll wait for this update!

etelliman

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
ok i will just have to wait for the web 2.0 templates to be fixed.

hop

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
@etelliman - web 2.0 works
yesterday we added new platform oxwall. Dolphin and oxwall works fine with captcha sniper it save some money.

New version is 3.05

If somebody use version 3.04 - there was bug in application. Please download new version ZenBlog3.jar 3.05 and open File/Captcha settings and there select Your captcha service and click OK button.
Next web 2.0 will be phpfox, socialgo, jcow and some another.

ZenBLOG now is $89 only limited time. There is above 120 templates now. After when we'll add new platforms increase cost application.

etelliman

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
ok just bought it, hope it works well. btw do you guys have skype support? thanks

hop

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
@etelliman - it works ;-)

yes, if anybody have problem with start zenblog or need more info - just send me ask on skype:

my skype: hoptop.pl

etelliman

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Ok guys here's my review.

Support is rockstar, hop is always there when you have questions. Even helped me via Teamviewer.
Template Rocks - I wish I had skills like them
Java App is really great - will definitely save you a lot of time
Worth every penny invested. Must buy for anyone looking for web 2.0 posters.

• Спасибо
Реакции: hop

alfafa

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have to say that their support is the best i've ever ever seen. Nothing else to say.

• Спасибо
Реакции: hop

hop

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
New version 3.06

- ZenBLOG app (option for google accounts added (format: login;password), delete project option added, new platforms lists options,
- phpfox step1 and 2 added,
- jcow step1 and 2 added,
- minor bugs fixed for blogs and posters,
- bugs fixed for WPMS_poster and (web 2.0)

hop

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
New version 3.07
- MW_poster added,
- sosblogs blog and poster added,
- minor bugs fixed for blogs and posters (wordpress, squidoo, elgg),

Today will next update :-) (templates correction + weebly creator and maybe kazeo.com)

Tomorrow we start add private proxy for project :-)
Anybody can send me private proxy for test? Need it only for tests. We want check for example few different private proxy.
Tommorrow I think we'll add only few platforms with working private proxy. If it will be works great, then we add to all templates.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 2, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 2)