ZenBLOG - automatic blogs creator/poster many platforms

hop

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Formatting with nice paragraph will be available in monday :-) We add too file in /Results/name_project/urls_articles.txt
with format:
url_article;Title added article

I think it will be useful :-)

SeoSexanSun

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Great news!

%LINK% return http://www.url.com or <a href=http://url.com>url.com</a> ?

thankq u.

slimdusty72

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
This looks very good, but it's a shame we can't edit the templates to make custom modifications. For example, I want to be able to assign my private proxies to account creation. I want to create blogs which I keep on re-posting to and build authority blogs. I need to keep the same IP when I repost to the blogs, otherwise they eventually get deleted if posting from multiple IPs.

Assigning your own proxy is easy to do - is this something that can be done with ZenBlog?

hop

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
we can add optional field in zenblog project with private proxy. It will be ready in october if few persons want this function ;-)

Triplex

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello,
bought this Template few Minutes ago. Can you please explain where to copy the Files exactly? Or did you have an Installation Video anywhere?
Thanks

• Спасибо
Реакции: LightWood

hop

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
All files from .zip copy to Progs Folder in Your zennoposter MP installation.
/Progs/zenBLOG.jar it is application to manage projects.

SeoSexanSun

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi,

How to do an update?
Which files must be "keeped"?

slimdusty72

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Just purchased and looking forward to getting things up and running. The support team has been excellent so far, so for English users there's nothing to worry about!

Council

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы

resz

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Do the template have the option to posting article with image and video??

hop

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi,

How to do an update?
Which files must be "keeped"?
best option for updates: removes folders "blogs" and "posters" from Progs/Templates and then unpack zenblog templates .zip to Progs, then templates will be unpack to correct folders.

Do the template have the option to posting article with image and video??
images of course works, videos not yet - but many posters suported html and we can do it. Tomo

%LINK% return http://www.url.com or <a href=http://url.com>url.com</a> ?
%LINK% works in posters and return only url address another blog from this project. Something like link wheel
Example
{my another blog|blog my friend|nice blog|great blog}

Tomorrow will be update for posting

hop

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I can edit my post
%LINK% return [url_]http://www.url.com[/url] or <a href=http://url.com>url.com</a> ?
%LINK% works in posters and return only url address another blog from this project. Something like link wheel
Example
Код:
[url_=%LINK%]{my another blog|blog my friend|nice blog|great blog}[/url]
problm with send url bbcode - remove sign: _

Example works WPMS:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnPqu-vX3G0&feature=plcp

Triplex

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello,
ive setup all as you sayed and the Template is still not creating one Post! Isnt my Mail added or whats this?
Thanks
Edit: Loaded new Templates and all runs! Fast Help Thanks.

hop

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
version 2.32 is ready to download. Articles from files works now. - files need utf-8 encoding. It is good for better quality and for people who's grab content and spin and use text files.

Now we want add new web2.0 engines from this list: http://www.vmoptions.com/web-2-0-sites-list.php
Dolphin, Elgg, Jcow, Oxwall. %LINK% from profiles will be automagically link to custom blogs from main list.

hop

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
version 2.33 is ready to download in panel. Few new blogs was added and some corrections. Now we works on change application, private proxy for one project supported and web2.0 templates ;-)

• Спасибо
Реакции: slimdusty72

SeoSexanSun

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
How to use that please?
version 2.32 is ready to download. Articles from files works now. - files need utf-8 encoding. It is good for better quality and for people who's grab content and spin and use text files.

hop

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
in changelog.txt is:
From now on if there is no articles added for currently active project in ZenBLOG application, poster templates will search for "articles" folder in "Results/project_name" and use articles from that directory. "articles" folder need to be created manualy for each project. Inside the folder user can place articles in different *.txt files. name of the file is not important since poster templates will read content of directory and choose random *.txt file to use. Used texts will be moved to "usedarticles" folder which is created automatically.
!STRUCTURE OF SAMPLE *.txt article in "articles" directory(each line separated with ENTER):
1.FIRST LINE - Article title (no spintax implemented yet, one title for article).
2-X. SECOND TO X LINES - post content, text can be formatted into paragraphs with ENTER (no spintax implemented yet), bbcode (url, img) tags are still valid.
LAST LINE - tags separated with comma (, ); (no spintax implemented yet).

Another feature added is that urls to posts and article names now will be saved into "Results/project_name/urls_articles.txt", each line contains: post_url;article_title.

hop

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
example:

Код:
Zennoposter forum
Great staff on zennoposter forums 1st paragraf....

Next paragraf about [u rl=http://zennolab.com]zennoposter[/url] Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Praesent convallis tempus leo, id ornare arcu ultrices vel. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. 

Last paragraf with random [u rl=%LINK%]random link to another blog[/url] Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Praesent convallis tempus leo, id ornare arcu ultrices vel. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. 

Author
Sebastian
zennoposter, forums, article, staff

SeoSexanSun

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
That's great i will try it tomorrow.

slimdusty72

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Some really great improvement and good to see that you are actively developing.

With posting images, is there any chance of having a folder where images can be randomly chosen, rather than having to enter a url? That would be really useful!

hop

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
some blog platforms don't works with upload images. I think You can set images in Your server and random images from this server.
In web 2.0 profiles will be folder with images/avatars and photos from this folder will be upload to profiles :-)

• Спасибо
Реакции: slimdusty72

mondays

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
some questions before i buy.
everytime i run the script will create all accounts or can i select which accounts to create and post to?
%link% can get links from a list i can provide or from another project (pyramid)?
can custom variables be set apart from %link%?
is there a log file with all links of posts create in a project?
is there any video with the latest version in action?

thank You

hop

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
You can add only some platforms if another platforms not interested for You.
Now You can replace all %LINK% in articles folder to {h_ttp://site.com;....;h_ttp://mysite.com} in next versions we add any custom variable.
We grab articles links after posts
New version will be extended about some functions. Will be there Web2.0 Tab.

devas111

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello
Bought today Zenblog
Waiting for activation

pl
Halo
Kupiony Zenblog dziś
Czekam na aktywację

Stroks

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Do these templates properly post embeded videos from site like youtube?

hop

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
@devas111 - licence is activated :-)
@Stroks - some platforms works (for example all blogs with wpms. In custom platforms often we use html to post and there will be works, but we must do remove object and iframe code in platforms without html editor)

Now we extend application and there we add "custom links" for project. Links from custom links will be replace %LINK%. If custom links will be empty then %LINK% will be relaced by links to blogs in this project. It will be good for web 2.0 profiles (bio, about) similar like senuke, where we add %LINK%. It will be works too for blogs posters.
Platform dolphin with web2.0 works, but wait for update new version application :-)

devas111

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
need help.
not everything works.
Email newsletters are not working
tab of the WP is not successful
dates changed
reboot windows - does not start zenno
I saw zenno works. but the log - unsuccessful
email.jpgemail1.jpgno_reg.jpgproj.jpgtime.jpg

Если говорит кто по русски, было-бы лучше.

PS: changed the date - zenno runs

mondays

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Just one more question.
Can i go back in a completed project and post more articles under the same accounts?

Thank You

hop

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
@devas111 - there was problem with date format in Russian Windows - we changed date, hour format on english MM-DD-YYYY and then step2 started (reguired restart zennoposter) :-) (it is bug Zennoposter with run external program). I think it will be issue for another zenblog users if there will be problem with start setp2.
@mondays - yes, in zenblog are templates for posters(Templates/posters folder) and You can it use on created accounts many times.

Drew

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 9, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 9)