What is "proxy that is google passed" exactly?

Mankush

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I can see that there is an option to check if a proxy is google passed in zennoposter - but it is currently block - I assume that it is because they are selling the other product - proxy checker.

If you go to your Sources->Double click on a source ->then show advanced settings you will see there is an option to check if a proxy is "google passed".

I was wondering how to check my proxies if they are google passed and what will it give me exactly? better chance of creating youtube accounts? better chance of not getting caught by google?

Do I just run a query in google for the proxy? what should I be looking for?

I run a query for some proxy, but only got similar results from other websites (websites that list free proxies)...
Nothing out of the ordinary stated by google ...

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
This feature there is in ProxyChecker as separate product only. It checks the query result of google and analyze a result. Captcha presence is also checked.

• Спасибо
Реакции: Mankush

Mankush

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Ok.
What does this feature actually give me as a supreme bot maker? (he he)

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
It's a function of ZennoProxychecker. Not Zennoposter.
Google passed proxies are used for scrapebox or hrefer.
To scrape SERPs.

• Спасибо
Реакции: Mankush

Mankush

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
What is to "scrape serps"? I know that one site can go up in the serps.
Never knew you can "scrape serps".

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Scrape links from google.

Google passed proxies are used for scrapebox or hrefer.

Mankush

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
So the answer to my initial question: How to check if a proxy is "google passed"?

As far as google passed goes. Its pretty simple.
Send a query to google for a search term and then have your template test the results.
Send https://www.google.com/search?q="proxy: port" and look . If its there, its Google passed.
Eeezeee.

After fully understanding: In my opinion there is no point for as a zennoposter user to invest time to check this. zenno will just continue on to the next proxy : )

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
So the answer to my initial question: How to check if a proxy is "google passed"?
Only in standalone ZennoProxyChecker: http://zennolab.com/en/products/zennoproxychecker/

After fully understanding: In my opinion there is no point for as a zennoposter user to invest time to check this. zenno will just continue on to the next proxy : )
Depends on your needs.
Like all and always )

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)