Task Name as Variable?

cheekybot

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Is there a way to get and save task name as a variable?

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы

cheekybot

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Ya that's what I meant. I thought the task and template name were different.. sorry!

Tobbe

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

cheekybot

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
{-Project.Name-} returns the filename..

In this pic, I have 5 tasks with the same filename. Can I get those names into the template?

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы
File name = Template name = NOT same

Test is not the same as Test2 and so on

Not really sure what are you talking about

cheekybot

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
All those tasks have the same filename (test.xmlz), I added the same project as duplicates

I'm looking for something like {-Project.Name-} that will return 'Test2' instead of 'test.xmlz'.

If that's not possible.. can I get the task ID? example: 50ec0cf1-77bb-40a9-afd2-5e54a8c2b34e

Tobbe

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
All those tasks have the same filename (test.xmlz), I added the same project as duplicates

I'm looking for something like {-Project.Name-} that will return 'Test2' instead of 'test.xmlz'.

If that's not possible.. can I get the task ID? example: 50ec0cf1-77bb-40a9-afd2-5e54a8c2b34e
Why not use InputSettings? https://wiki.zennolab.com/doku.php?id=en:input-settings
I'd recommend you to explain why you need this, as I'm pretty sure there's plenty of work arounds.

cheekybot

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
My plan was to label each task as P#_TaskName and split it by "_" to use P# as the unique ID aka profile ID

Inside the macro, P1 would always take line 1 from accounts.txt, P2 takes line 2, etc. so one account doesn't log in multiple times by accident.

InputSettings would be a good work around to set a unique ID but text/multi, subject, number, bool values don't save for me..

After I click ok and reopen settings..

Is there something I'm missing?

Tobbe

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
@cheekybot
The fields in the Input Parameter -window can not be changed within Project Makers.
You will have to set a default value just like you did for c:\filename.txt in InputSettings.
..If you're talking about PM here. If you got this problem in ZP I'd suggest you to open a bug thread.

Also, maybe this could give you some ideas about multithreading with several accounts.

Последнее редактирование:
  • Спасибо
Реакции: cheekybot

cheekybot

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'll go ahead and open a bug thread. The problem is occurring within ZP, not PM.

Thanks for your help. The thread you linked gave me some ideas. I wanted to eventually move my lists to SQL which I can set an 'active' flag per account and remove it on good/bad end :-)

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I dont know why did you even do all this as you did because for me it sounds like you just made a mess with things that can be solved in more simple way.

Why would you even duplicate projects and call same thing few times in zennoposter??? ...just to get line you wish?

well i would use just one template/project and would set global variable + i would use counter to move through lines. Global variable would tell to next thread or whatever that line was already taken and it can not repeat stuff.

I hope this gives you some idea ;-)

cheekybot

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
You are right, that is the best solution for this. I'm coming from iMacro FireFox with heavy use of JS, just wanted to know if I could port my existing project over and test ZP limits/options as well. I was using Python + PHP + SQL to handle threading + lists so I hope you can understand why I over think the solution :P

Thanks for your tip, I have to purchase ZP to play around with threads. When I'm ready I'll use your ref code. Cheers!;-);-)

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 2, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 2)