Noob? Come here and I'll help you!

Tobbe

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I may not be a pro comparing to everyone else here at the forum. But I certainly know my way around the basics of zennoposter. If there's an action, or a series of actions you'd like explained for you I'd be happy to create an example template for you to study.

I'll keep this to more simple tasks (excluding C#, micros, bat etc) as building whole ready-to-go-templates would be way to time consuming for me.

Feel free to post request bellow. I'll update this thread with more templates as I create them.

Multithreading with several accounts
The common way to multithreading is to take a line from your accounts file (binded as table) and then put it back once your task is done. I'd also recommend to place your account in a temporary file to avoid any loss upon pc crash or similar where data may be lost. Example bellow.

Download : https://www.mediafire.com/?a03q1jgk1tvt57a

• Спасибо
Реакции: bill и sonatine

Tobbe

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Get all single pages from a directory.
This template gives you an example of how you can scrape all single pages from a directory (which you later can scrape all info from).
This directory have structured their url like : domain.com/a?page=1, domain.com/a?page=9, domain.com/b?page=1 etc. It goes trough the alphabet and all pages for each character.

*See now that 2 notes happen to be the same. The later one put the urls to a list/file.
Download : https://www.mediafire.com/?vw1at5d4d9601v5

• Спасибо
Реакции: sonatine

Tobbe

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Click a checkbox without any unique ID in the checkbox element.

Example:

I've seen that question pop back and forth a few times, both here at the forum and in private so I thought I could add it here into my little "collection" lol.

Seems like the attachment function is messing with me, here's a link from another thread I also just posted the solution in.
Download template : http://zennolab.com/discussion/attachments/get-checkbox-number-xmlz.6338/

mwildridge212

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
im trying to automate youlikehits... im very new to zenno but im a quick learner

ive had a look around seems 1 or two have had a similiar problem but im yet to find an answer..

when trying to automate youlikehits the page moves around and uses javascript also.. what tools do i need to use to automate this... ive had a ook through the actions designer but still no joy

sonatine

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
i wanna solve some simple captchas by capmonster but the more effort i put, the less result i get.
this is one of captchas i wanna resolve
http://expressimg.com/images/2015/02/01/Capture.jpg
could u make a simple template so i can see how u solve this one by CapMonster ?

Tobbe

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
i wanna solve some simple captchas by capmonster but the more effort i put, the less result i get.
this is one of captchas i wanna resolve
http://expressimg.com/images/2015/02/01/Capture.jpg
could u make a simple template so i can see how u solve this one by CapMonster ?
I wouldn't even bother using CapMonster tbh. Buy a copy of GSA Captcha Breaker or Captcha Sniper to solve your captchas.

Anyway, here's a guide.
http://zennolab.com/discussion/threads/capmonster-tutorial.1988/

Fakecloutlord

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
3 questions

Is zennoposter good for making bots?

If so can i make a mass email maker bot then use all those bots on facebook for mass account creator/auto post liker (with MY OWN profiles) / commenter/share/view bot

And finally i have NO knowledge of coding or programing scrip or any of that , i don't know python or c++ or C# is this program simple enough where me a ordinary person with no knowledge of programming can master this? ( sorry to sound like a dick, or to have this to long i just been trying to get answers for a while now)

Thank you if you reply

Fakecloutlord

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Mainly i just want to use this app to use MY OWN bots and accounts to like and comment on my photos without having to pay someone 100$ for a fixed amount of likes, i just want to be able to do it on my own.....

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
3 questions

Is zennoposter good for making bots?

If so can i make a mass email maker bot then use all those bots on facebook for mass account creator/auto post liker (with MY OWN profiles) / commenter/share/view bot

And finally i have NO knowledge of coding or programing scrip or any of that , i don't know python or c++ or C# is this program simple enough where me a ordinary person with no knowledge of programming can master this? ( sorry to sound like a dick, or to have this to long i just been trying to get answers for a while now)

Thank you if you reply
ZennoPoster doesnt require any special coding knowledge. It's possible to create bots for mass email registration but i'm seriously doubt that it will be esay to mass register facebook accounts without phone numbers and privaate proxies.

• Спасибо
Реакции: Fakecloutlord

Alouka

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello,
I need to make a regex that replace special characters from firstname (got from txt file) to normal one before setting input value. Example :
My name is Mârio, the targeted website doesn"t accept special character in nickname field.. so i want to process it => Mario.. Please help me :-)

THank you !

sonatine

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
u don't need to make a regex to replace names, u just simply can create a list of your desired names and load them inside the temple and use as a variable so the template use that for first name from the beginning.

Alouka

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
u don't need to make a regex to replace names, u just simply can create a list of your desired names and load them inside the temple and use as a variable so the template use that for first name from the beginning.
Thank you for your reply. I do load names from list but names could have special characters (that's normal in some languages), so i want in that case replace those characters before filling a field (that does not accept them) so i need a regex that replace for example :

é, è => e
â => a ..etc

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)