Post same amnout on article on blogs..

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Well i see you have found my video...
Let me just tell you that loop on its own is not right solution.

Why?

Because let say in example zenno crashes your work will be reseted and you wont know where did it finish...that means you will have no idea where posts were posted and where nothing was posted.

So you will need to build some other logic for it...

Why i like using temporary files in some cases????
Just for cases like i gave you example, even if it crashes it will still be on track.

How are you going to make some logic that will suit your needs is up to you, but you just need to know that you can do it in many different ways...Pick Yours. Start with that loop and see what you get :-)

• Спасибо
Реакции: Jor1s

Jor1s

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Oh yeah indeed, i never used zennoposter in real situation so i didn( know that i could crash as often as u said :-)

Ok il l stay on temopry file idea, and will still search for another solution :-)

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Well...how many times it will crash depends on different factors. One of them is that zenno still have "building ram" issue, which should be resolved with V4, but it looks like it doesnt work like it should. I hope they will do something about it in near future.

Temporary files solution is not most elegant, but it is functional.

To get some good ideas about how to deal with organizing your projects you need to get familiar with zenno and its functionality first. So i suggest you to play around with it for some time, check what every button is for, and what all those functions can do...

After you get that part covered, ideas will come on their own :-)

Jor1s

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Why you need template 2 and template 3 and not just one?

Take login - post - delete login - add this login to the end of the list and so on.
i'm back on this post cause now i really understand your logic and it seems to works perfectly (at least it should :D )

But the fact is, at the sbegining of my template i first line (Take Login and pass from TXT file), and delete IT.
Atr the end of template i put good and bad end

Good end : add line to same TXT file at the END
Bad end : Add line to TXT file rewind.

When its GOOD end, it add my line to the end, its OK, but the FIRST deleted line is back.
So i got FIRST and last line as duplicate.

I can make a vidéo if you didin't understood :-)

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Something wrong with your description :huh:
Can you send your template or it's part to support email?

• Спасибо
Реакции: Jor1s

Jor1s

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Ok i send it by skype :-)

Arf, you're not connected, i send it by mail so :-)

I put my whole template, first is registration, 2nd is POSt, you should use post, you got all stuff in ressources and normally global variables are OK (i only know {-Project.Directory-} :-)

Jor1s

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Ok its solved

Many thx

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)