Post same amnout on article on blogs..

Jor1s

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi again,
well i really dunno how i should named this post but, this is one of big question i'm asking myself since days..

I've made some template for worpdress and others web 2.0 plateformes.
My templates as first step, register to plateformes, and then, as second steps, go take spinned articles in a folder and delete it after taken.

Until there, there is no issue, but on the second step, i have told to my templates to go pick in table Login and Pass randomly of the web 2.0 plateform.
The fact is, its random, so, it can post 3 articles on a blog, and 0 articles on others.

So i would like to make something that tell to the templates : Take first lane (don't delete it) then take the second....third... and when its the end, go back to first lane... like this, each blog will have the same amnout of spinned articles.

Hope you understood my needs.

Thank you.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
I wouldnt suggest you to mess with different web2.0 in 1 project if you're not yet an experienced user.

I suggest you to start with 1 web2.0 for 1 project.

You take 1st line with logins - post what you need - delete first line - add this line to list again (to the end).

• Спасибо
Реакции: Jor1s

Jor1s

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Well, to be sure you understood

1 template = 1 project (one site)
But for example for one project i may create 2/3 blogs on a unique plateforme. It means that my "Login list" may have 3 lines.
So i already thinked about Taking line from list, delete it, and add it to a new list, but it seems to me very complicated, well, not very professional :-)
So, if i can understand, making rules in the template (take first, 2nd, 3rd line and back to start) is difficult ?

Because my goal is to make 50 differents templates on web 2.0 or other plateforms, and make 2/3 blogs per plateforms with 2/3 posts on each blogs.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
I dont clearly understand what you mean. Sorry )

So i already thinked about Taking line from list, delete it, and add it to a new list, but it seems to me very complicated, well, not very professional
It's much easier than what you want )

Последнее редактирование:

Jor1s

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yeah well so i did it.

template1 -> register + delete welcome post
Template 2 -> post N1 (Take Login list, delete, add in login list 2)
Template 3 -> Post N2 (Take login list 2)

From template 2 TO 3 i must make new variable ? No way i can use variables from template 2 ?

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Why you need template 2 and template 3 and not just one?

Take login - post - delete login - add this login to the end of the list and so on.

Jor1s

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
because i want to schedulde it in the time. Like first post first week, second post the week after.

if i do all in one template i won't be able to control the time when i want to post, no ?

johnmay5

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
You only need Template 1 and Template 2

Template 1 for creation of initial login and deletion of original post.

Template 2 for creating posts each week.

Thats it.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
You can control it with scheduler :-)

• Спасибо

Jor1s

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Opening the tab “Schedule” in Zennoposter when you click on your project, you can customize time of project execution. Specify the frequency of launching the project, how many times to run, etc.

• Спасибо

Jor1s

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yeah i see that but the fact is, if i put in template 2 posts, my tempalte will run from begining to end ? (so 1st post....then 2nd ? )

I can only shedulde the time when i want the tempalte is running with 2 post creation ?

Or i mess something.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Yes you're right.

Jor1s

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
So i won't be able to say : 1 week i want one post and 2nd week another post because the tempalte would create 2 post in a row

Do you think creating 2 posts in a row is good ?

Jor1s

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Another little thing, is there a way to delete unvalid variable ?

Because one variable make my template bug ... wonder why she is here and how the hell i can delete it

varaible.JPG

*Edit* well i found, we can't delete it but we jsut have to put nothing in variable field

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yeah i see that but the fact is, if i put in template 2 posts, my tempalte will run from begining to end ? (so 1st post....then 2nd ? )

I can only shedulde the time when i want the tempalte is running with 2 post creation ?

Or i mess something.
This is not quite true...

You can manage this in few different ways. One thing you can do first is set how many successes you want (that means how many posts should it make)...
second thing you can do is create some kind a list in .txt file, where you wanna pull names of blogs or posts you wanna make.

So if you put yourself to bit thinking, you will see that there are many ways you can organize things to work just fine for you.

I manage many things with global variables and temporary files if needed! ....so all can be done if you are willing to do some work ;-)

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
  • Спасибо

Jor1s

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
  • Спасибо

Jor1s

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Oh yeah i see thx, this is the variable when we are downloading templates, variable are set in the path for example ?
Is zenno automatically create this, or we can create ours ?

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
You initiate them by variables processing action

Jor1s

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Ok thanks i ll watch some tutorial about it.

Sorry but i'm stuck on an issue i never met.
In action designer, the form is different from normal browser so, this make the tempalte bugs. (Try to put a spin title, itworks, but when i want to put the corpus i doenst not recognise the good fields)

What can i do ? (On left zenno, on right firefox)

browser.JPG

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
It doesnt matter actually how other browsers renders this page.
The best for you is to write project for that version of the page that you see in project maker.

Please read this article. It shows how to find correct attributes for fields and elements.

http://wiki.zennolab.com/doku.php?id=en:project-creation

• Спасибо

Jor1s

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Ok i ll read it,

But the fact is in Firefox browser there is an HTML editor, and in action designer he is not available :s

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Opera and chrome also have HTML inspectors :-) try different ones :-)

Jor1s

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Uhm ???

I mean, why the hell in action designer the HTML editor is not here

Like if in action designer, the wordpress post HTML editor would be desactivated.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Different browsers can render pages differently

• Спасибо

Jor1s

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yeah i know, but zennoposter can simulaite all standard browser, like firefox and internet explorer, so i thought the action designer would ruin like a firefox or IE ...

Jor1s

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
It doesnt matter actually how other browsers renders this page.
The best for you is to write project for that version of the page that you see in project maker.

Please read this article. It shows how to find correct attributes for fields and elements.

http://wiki.zennolab.com/doku.php?id=en:project-creation
This is it ?

There are a few web page text types:

Source text - the original text loaded from the server, you can see it in any browser, clicking the button “Show page source”. The distinguishing feature of this text is that it doesn't execute JavaScript, and frames are not loaded.
DOM text - the text that is gotten after executing all JavaScripts, it corresponds to a full HTML tree, it executes ​​all JavaScripts and all DOM texts of frames are included.
Page text - the text that users see. It contains all executed JavaScripts and frames text.

Jor1s

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)