I receive REcaptcha and Unusual traffic detected .....with good proxy

sheiku

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hy to all Zenno Lovers..
I am developing an small search boot for driving traffic to my sites.
I get a proxy from file list, i get a keyword , i open google..i search the kw, i parse the results and i click on my on my link site..
BUT
I have the following problem:
After i click search i receive the error message from google :Our systems have detected unusual traffic from your computer network. This page checks to see if it's really you sending the requests, and not a robot.
AND i am asked to fill recaptcha..

MENTION:
1) all the proxies i use are elite scraped and tested against google search.
2) if i use the proxy outside zenno, directly with my browser i can do the mentioned procedure without errors. So the proxy are good and i can do manually the search in google ...but outside zenno

So the problem is something inside the zenno configuration..
Any help will be welcomed .
Thank you
Dragan

Последнее редактирование:

sheiku

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
It is hard to belive that no one know the answer..:(
I suspect, but i need your help, with details, that the zenno browser is emty at starting..no cookies , no cache, no history. It is right? If so, what should i do..?

Interesting that if i open in C# an new browser i can search on google without beeng blocked by captcha.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 854
Баллы
If you want to deal with google, you should also emulate different browser fingerprints. Not only use proxy.
Find more details about generating browser fingerprints here.
Also, in your usual browser you have positive user history and cookies. Google identifies you by then and does not give error even from suspected proxy.
In zennoposter, you have clean browser without cookies and sites visiting history. We recommend to gain them and save to browser profiles, before working.

sheiku

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thank you VladZen. Is there a specific value i must to set to those sliders ? because I played with browser fingerprints sliders but it seems that zennoposter RANDOMLY choose a browser profile from what i set there.
The only aspect i miss and also i do not understand for now is how to collect (cookies, sites visiting history) and how to save them to browser profile. There is an tutorial for this?

I must to navigate with an external browser outside zenno to collect cookies and history? and after that to export that history and to import to zenno profile? Or i must to navigate with the internal zenno browser and after a while to perform the search in google?

If i must to have history from an outside browser it is very hard because i have to make many searches with many proxies..

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 854
Баллы
how to collect (cookies, sites visiting history.
Go to different sites, authorize on them and perform some user actions as normal user.
how to save them to browser profile.
Operation with profiles --Save profile and Load profile allow you to save current browser parameters with cookies. etc.
Find more details in help docs - https://zennolab.com/wiki/en:profile#saving-and-loading-profile

• Спасибо
Реакции: sheiku

sheiku

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thank you very much. you enlighten me.
. I already did this. I accessed about 5 sites in Zenno browser, i accepted the cookies, some surf on them and after that i performed the search on goo le.com Same result. Captcha for me.
Is not enough 5..6 sites? How many sites i must to navigate and authorize in order to be trusted by google ?
Thank you

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)