French Recaptcha

awzse00

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'm having this problem and i really can't get my head around it, i'm trying to solve a captcha and i can't get it working, i tried anti-captcha, ru captcha, image typerz, cap monster cloud, death by captcha and none of them can solve it. I'm also willing to pay for the fix, this is getting on my nerves. I tried in tab, i tried sitekey, i tried rc3, i tried rc2.
It's a java script popup that shows randomly, so i think that's the problem with it because it doesn't always shows up and it can't be solved in tab. I checked the wiki and it says that zenno can only solve english, russian and ukrainian language ReCaptcha, i see there's french writing there, so i don't know if it sends the text with what to select in french. I'm out of ideas.

I suspect, being a java script that pops up when he detects something is wrong, the URL using the sitekey to solve it is wrong and it can't solve it, or the intab option.

captcha.png

L.E. I think that's it, it can't identify the domain. Any ideas how can i find the right domain name ?

error.png

Вложения

Последнее редактирование:

Vvafel

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

awzse00

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Solved it today with recaptchagnizer and some help from @Alex733 , a bit expensive, but f*ck it, had to get it done.

• Спасибо
Реакции: Alex733 и Lord_Alfred

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)