Fonts not changing after loading profile

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I use the following C# snippet for randomly hiding fonts and change font fingerprint:

C#:
var fonts = instance.GetFonts();
project.SendInfoToLog("Starting nr of fonts: " + fonts.Count(), true);

if (fonts != null)
{
    Random rnd = new Random();
    var fontList = fonts.ToList();
    for (int i = 0; i < fontList.Count; i++) {
        int random = rnd.Next(0,5);
        if (random == 3) {
            instance.HideFont(fontList[i]);
        }
    }
}

var fontsNew = instance.GetFonts();

project.SendInfoToLog("Nr of fonts after code completion: " + fontsNew.Count(), true);
The code works well if I e.g. just got to browserleaks.com/fonts execute the C# snippet and re-check on browserleaks.com the font fingerprint has changed. BUT if I load a profile (that I have generated and saved before) before the C# snippet nothing changes. I can execute the snippet several times and also delete cookies and cache before going to browserleak again but the font fingerprint is not changing anymore and stays always the same.

What am I doing wrong? Please help. Thank you :-)

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
3 892
Баллы
What browser engine is used in profile? Is it different from current browser in project?

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
@VladZen I use FF52x64 on ZP/PM version 7.1.0.0 and the profiles are about 4 weeks old. Tried it in PM: When I haven't load a profile yet, every call of the C# code above gives me a new font-fingerprint on browserleaks.com/font but as soon as I load any profile I'm not able to change the font-fingerprint any longer.

Последнее редактирование:

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
3 892
Баллы
@VladZen I use FF52x64 on ZP/PM version 7.1.0.0 and the profiles are about 4 weeks old. Tried it in PM: When I haven't load a profile yet, every call of the C# code above gives me a new font-fingerprint on browserleaks.com/font but as soon as I load any profile I'm not able to change the font-fingerprint any longer.
Ok, I'll check it.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)