Detect Recaptcha

lameduck

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello,
I have a question regarding detecting Recaptcha. The site has a hidden recaptcha and sometimes (depending on the quality of the ip) I get hit with recaptcha (and this is solved through the captcha-solver). However, sometimes the site does not require me to do recaptcha, but the template fails (since it tries to initiate recaptcha and no captcha is present). I am wondering how you can make a template to detect a recaptcha and if its present THEN execute the captcha-solver. If the recaptcha is not present, continue the template normally. If you guys can provide steps or if you already have the steps and you can attach an example template-- that would be appreciated.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы
Hello,
I have a question regarding detecting Recaptcha. The site has a hidden recaptcha and sometimes (depending on the quality of the ip) I get hit with recaptcha (and this is solved through the captcha-solver). However, sometimes the site does not require me to do recaptcha, but the template fails (since it tries to initiate recaptcha and no captcha is present). I am wondering how you can make a template to detect a recaptcha and if its present THEN execute the captcha-solver. If the recaptcha is not present, continue the template normally. If you guys can provide steps or if you already have the steps and you can attach an example template-- that would be appreciated.
Hi. and welcome.
Just create standard action like focus and search for element what is on-page. In this case Recaptcha checkbox for example. So if checkbox will be found then there is captcha and it will continue by green action output where you connect solving captcha action, but if there is no checkbox found it will go out by red dot, there you connect actions without Recaptcha

awzse00

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)