Capmonster with Rankerx and Money Robot

Cyberbhai007

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi there I wanted to use this captua software with Rankerx backlinks building tool I wanted to know that will it work fine with Rankerx and do I need to purchase any other thing rather then pro membership? To make it work with Rankerx and how much it can cost me total

I'm waiting for the response thank you

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 856
Баллы
Hello,
Thank you for interesting in our software.
Yes, CapMonster can work with RankerX and some our clients are using it successfully.
If you need to solve recaptcha, then you should also purchase recaptcha addon for 10$ per month.

Cyberbhai007

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thank your for your response So that mean $97 and also $10 each month? Any other thing may I need? Like proxies etc

And also one of my comment got deleted?

Cyberbhai007

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'm new to captua softwares so do you guys help in configuration with Rankerx or I have to figure that out by myself?

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 856
Баллы

Cyberbhai007

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
OK and which version would be best as I will only use it For Rankerx so how many threads do I need as If I use proxies inside Rankerx then do I also need to use proxies with capmonster as well ?

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 856
Баллы

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 856
Баллы
OK and which version would be best as I will only use it For Rankerx so how many threads do I need as If I use proxies inside Rankerx then do I also need to use proxies with capmonster as well ?
That depends on how many captchas you are going to solve.
1 CapMonster threads allows to solve captchas from 5 threads of incoming software.
Forr solving recaptcha, we would recommend you to use proxies in CapMonster

Cyberbhai007

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
1 captua per second I guess as it's up to us how many links we wanted to build with Rankerx and also what Will happen if there are many captua requests from rankerx will the captuas be in Que in capmonster or it will be discarded? I mean will the capmonster wait until all the captuas has been solved or not? And is their any option from which I can manually solve the captua which the software can not solve?

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 856
Баллы
1 captua per second I guess as it's up to us how many links we wanted to build with Rankerx and also what Will happen if there are many captua requests from rankerx will the captuas be in Que in capmonster or it will be discarded? I mean will the capmonster wait until all the captuas has been solved or not? And is their any option from which I can manually solve the captua which the software can not solve?
I would recommend you to try using trial version and see if the program meets your needs.

Cyberbhai007

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
OK I will but Will the captuas be in Que and continue until all the captuas are solved and what about manual captua solving?

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 856
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)