Can i inject my own Ads blocker script into the browser ?

Wizdeb

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
If yes will it lower anonymity ?

nicanil

Client
Благодарностей
1 807
Баллы
Since ZennoPoster 7.6.0.0 you can use browser extensions and you can add adblocker extension directly to the program browser. An example could be found in this thread.

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
You can also use a software called AdGuard that automatically blocks all the ad requests while running a ZP project.

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
And I don't think it lowers anonymity as nowadays most of the people surfing while using an adblocker.

Последнее редактирование:

Wizdeb

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Wizdeb

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
You don't need to implement this software into your code. You can simply add the ZP/PM processes (e.g. pminstance_cr.exe) to the list of filtered apps and it should work. You can also make your own filter rules on a per website basis and use other custom rules (like blocking annoying pop ups on a website and so on).

• Спасибо
Реакции: VladZen

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 853
Баллы
You don't need to implement this software into your code. You can simply add the ZP/PM processes (e.g. pminstance_cr.exe) to the list of filtered apps and it should work. You can also make your own filter rules on a per website basis and use other custom rules (like blocking annoying pop ups on a website and so on).
This seems to be good solution

Wizdeb

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
AdGuard worked when i first tried but the second time i filtered PM/ZP it doesn't work anymore do you have any solution for that

Wizdeb

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
AdGuard Apps filtering do not work with with zenno browser seems to work with other normal browser even filter (pminstance_cr.exe)
I guess i did something wrong cause it worked the first time i tried might be somethings wrong with selecting executable file can you help me on this

blacky

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Or you can use this in browser setting :

Wizdeb

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
AdGuard Apps filtering do not work with with zenno browser seems to work with other normal browser even filter (pminstance_cr.exe)
I guess i did something wrong cause it worked the first time i tried might be somethings wrong with selecting executable file can you help me on this
I have under Settings-->Network Settings-->List of Filtered Apps the following executables added:

pminstance_cr.exe, base_cr.exe, instance_cr_helper_mta.exe, instance_cr_helper_sta.exe, P2Oxy.exe, ProjectMaker.exe and ZennoPoster.exe

This way it works well for me in PM and in ZP.

Hope this helps.

• Спасибо
Реакции: Wizdeb

Wizdeb

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have under Settings-->Network Settings-->List of Filtered Apps the following executables added:

pminstance_cr.exe, base_cr.exe, instance_cr_helper_mta.exe, instance_cr_helper_sta.exe, P2Oxy.exe, ProjectMaker.exe and ZennoPoster.exe

This way it works well for me in PM and in ZP.

Hope this helps.
This works thanks a lot

• Спасибо
Реакции: morpheus93

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)