Zennospoter VS Anti-Detect Browser

Perfecto

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I can't get past the anti-bot protection for creating accounts on certain types of site with ZennoPoster, but I can with anti-bot browsers like incogniton.
How can I make ZennoPoster as undetectable as these anti-detection browsers?

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Incognition is not a anti-detect browser but complete bullshit. We tried it a while ago and it leaks on every possible end.

• Спасибо
Реакции: kavo

Perfecto

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Indeed, it's not the best. Multilogin is much better. My question is how to integrate these technologies into Zennoposter via an API or better still with a solution native to Zennoposter...
Is it possible to generate credible fingerprints based on an IP address with Zennoposter?

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Indeed, it's not the best. Multilogin is much better. My question is how to integrate these technologies into Zennoposter via an API or better still with a solution native to Zennoposter...
Is it possible to generate credible fingerprints based on an IP address with Zennoposter?
@
VladZen Interesting question. Would be helpful if we can get a comparison list between ZP and (specific) antidetect-browsers to see where we stand and if we can rely on ZP for a specific future project or better use an anti-detect browser.

It is very labor and cost intensive if we build a bot for a specific website only to find out when it is finished that this website detects ZP.

• Спасибо
Реакции: Perfecto

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 846
Баллы
I can't get past the anti-bot protection for creating accounts on certain types of site with ZennoPoster, but I can with anti-bot browsers like incogniton.
How can I make ZennoPoster as undetectable as these anti-detection browsers?
You should use Chromium browser type, emulate different fingerprints, enable canvas super-emulation.
browser_type.pngChrome desktop.png

• Спасибо
Реакции: Perfecto

Perfecto

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
You should use Chromium browser type, emulate different fingerprints, enable canvas super-emulation.
Посмотреть вложение 112144Посмотреть вложение 112143
Once the accounts have been created and the profiles saved, in another template I have to connect to a profile to perform a scrape and then connect to another profile to continue the scrape. Knowing that each profile has its own proxy, how can I move from one profile to another without leaving any traces?
For the moment, I'm doing it this way:

pennycosandy9432

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
To put it mildly, what you are using is not a good option. I don't think you can make ZennoPoster as undetectable as the anti-detection browsers. Try using Go Browser, I have no problems with it

Cop

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)