WTF wrong is wrong with the Zennobox?

irmscher

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yes but with notepad you will have hard times creating complex rows of data.

irmscher

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Ok, now I'm 200% sure it's Zennobox BUG.

Another customer of mine was able to run everything properly until today, today we were chatting while he was running some processes, all run smoothly until the script got a hickup and stopped. Then when he started it again it started to give those errors:

And guys, please don't tell me to go and double check the file path, it's definitely Zennobox BUG, it's just ain't reading .xlsx tables properly.

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
Send us the script or at least the part of table processing and actions where it fails. Without seeing that we will continue to look for a needle in a haystack.

irmscher

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Ok, small update:

One of my customers has been experiencing similar problems with Zennobox but he had Zennoposter and I've sent them the script and it works like a charm on Zennoposter

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Have you tried downsizing your tables to 97-2003 .xls files? I have a problem here at work opening .xlsx files with zenno. Don't know if it is because it is an old XP or if it is because we are still using the old MS Office. I mean you could give it a try.

irmscher

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Have you tried downsizing your tables to 97-2003 .xls files? I have a problem here at work opening .xlsx files with zenno. Don't know if it is because it is an old XP or if it is because we are still using the old MS Office. I mean you could give it a try.
Yes, we have tried using .xls files

pla123

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Im also having problems with tables and files in zenno , sometimes when writing in a file for example:
Write to file ---> username:pass (append to file and add line break are already checked)
Result : username1:pass1username2:pass2
Result should be: username1:pass1
username2:pass2
I tried everything , make a new template , change computers , Sometimes this happens there is no way to avoid it.
Also Zenno is very slow when login in Youtube or any google website even with flash disabled , busystatus on , images disabled, with or without proxies, does not matter its slow.

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
Im also having problems with tables and files in zenno , sometimes when writing in a file for example:
Write to file ---> username:pass (append to file and add line break are already checked)
Result : username1:pass1username2:pass2
Result should be: username1:pass1
username2:pass2
I tried everything , make a new template , change computers , Sometimes this happens there is no way to avoid it.
Also Zenno is very slow when login in Youtube or any google website even with flash disabled , busystatus on , images disabled, with or without proxies, does not matter its slow.
Create different threads for that.

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
Проверил и в боксе и в постере - шаблон работает. Выполняется с сообщением Done!

pla123

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
What you mean create different threads for that ? All im using is the simple command Write to file with ( append to file and add line break option checked) , It should add a line break to the file but its not adding it , so when i run the next template i get an error since its getting bad results from the previous file.
Example:
What is happening: user1 : pass1 : user2 : pass2 : user3 : pass3(and so on.. there is no line break)
What should happen : user1 : Pass1
user 2: pass 2

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
He meant that you have to create new thread in bugs section for your issue if its not related with original poster's issue. In your case if you write to file more than once, you should use lists and list processing for this task.

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
Let me know when you are online. We will connect to your machine with dveloper.

irmscher

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I am online

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)