Server error

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы
I would make two authorization servers if there is such problems. Just working in PM and started to get this, and my work is suspended. :(

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 844
Баллы
Please set correct date time settings on your computer.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы
Please set correct date time settings on your computer.
Did You saw in report that my PC had wrong time, if Yes then where ? As I check system logs and there is errors logged in right time - yesterday.
I have not changed time on my PC, I have not noticed wrong time, as well as my time is synced with internet time, so I guess no time problem was there.

But I just updated my version to newest / reinstalled basically, and now I'm able to open Project maker...

More about case, I think there could be problem in IP level, as my mobile internet provider have ip from one country and DNS from other, maybe that triggered some security issue. Not sure if others have same.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 844
Баллы
Did You saw in report that my PC had wrong time, if Yes then where ? As I check system logs and there is errors logged in right time, yesterday.
And I have not changed time on my PC, not I have noticed wrong time, as well as my time is synced with internet time, so no time problem I guess was there.

But I just updated my version to newest / reinstalled basically, and now I'm able to open Project maker...

More about case, I think there could be problem in IP level, as my mobile internet provider have ip from one country and DNS from other, maybe that triggered some security issue. Not sure if others have same.

Developers have checked you report and said you have incorrect time for your timezone. Maybe you should also install windows updates for timezone in your system.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы
There's is clearly stated that my time was correct. And that there is thrown some errors about PM. Its exactly same time I have made this thread...

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 844
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)