PM Unable to connect to authorization server

britalic

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello anyone can help? PM loses connection to auth server and then it can't connect back. Only way to fix it is to close it and restart it. It then works for a while, then it happens again.
I have had this problem for months now, it happens with ProjectMaker (and not with ZP) using various versions of the software (I am now fully updated to V5.9.9.1), using different computers that run different operating systems (Win 7 and Win XP mainly). I also use two different internet connections and it happens with both.

I suspect I need to tweak something in settings as that's the only variable that is constant/the same on all my computer set ups but I don't know where/what, I did try at random, i searched the forum a bit but found nothing.
The Windows XP computer was the most stable and running beautifully for a long time, (it is running Deep Freeze), the only thing I have changed is I updated the PM/ZP software as the new version allows to exclude video/advertising and that's when even this PM stopped behaving.

Any help/suggestion would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

lost connection.jpg

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 847
Баллы
Hello,
Please check date and time settings on your computer and make sure they are correct. We recommend to sync time with internet server.
Also, add zenno software to exclusions in your antivirus and firewall software, make sure they don't block connection to our server.

• Спасибо
Реакции: britalic

britalic

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello,
Please check date and time settings on your computer and make sure they are correct. We recommend to sync time with internet server.
Also, add zenno software to exclusions in your antivirus and firewall software, make sure they don't block connection to our server.
Hi thanks for trying to help, time is updated automatically with internet server, firewall will notify and ask me the first time I use the software at which point I allow it and it creates an exception rule for later usage, I checked these rules and they are active on both XP and Win7 for PM and ZP.
As per antivirus, I use Avast free and there's no firewall. I searched around for further info on Avast possibly blocking things and they say that (and I quote) "When Avast blocks something, you will always get a pop-up notification informing you about the threat".
Any more suggestions?

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 847
Баллы
Please repeat the problem, then run diagnostic.exe from C:\Program Files (x86)\ZennoLab\ZennoPoster Pro\Progs and send created report.zip to [email protected] with the link to this topic

• Спасибо

qzen4i

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi thanks for trying to help, time is updated automatically with internet server, firewall will notify and ask me the first time I use the software at which point I allow it and it creates an exception rule for later usage, I checked these rules and they are active on both XP and Win7 for PM and ZP.
As per antivirus, I use Avast free and there's no firewall. I searched around for further info on Avast possibly blocking things and they say that (and I quote) "When Avast blocks something, you will always get a pop-up notification informing you about the threat".
Any more suggestions?
Such thing was beeing on my pc if my network connection get lost, after restart ZP not every time, it normal again, also, 1 time it was when i setup the ZP on the other PC, and didn`t delete the product from my cabinet.

• Спасибо

britalic

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы

britalic

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Such thing was beeing on my pc if my network connection get lost, after restart ZP not every time, it normal again, also, 1 time it was when i setup the ZP on the other PC, and didn`t delete the product from my cabinet.
thanks for trying to help, the pc is doing other things that require a connection and as soon as it loses the connection these other things will throw an error even before PM does so I am fairly sure that when the problem happens the connection is good. Deleting the product I did, I actually have just bought license number 3 and installed it on a fresh pc that never had zenno and the problem appeared immediately, I am sure it is a very stupid problem but right now I can't use ProjectMaker at all as when it loses the connection the software becomes frozen

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 847
Баллы
thanks for trying to help, the pc is doing other things that require a connection and as soon as it loses the connection these other things will throw an error even before PM does so I am fairly sure that when the problem happens the connection is good. Deleting the product I did, I actually have just bought license number 3 and installed it on a fresh pc that never had zenno and the problem appeared immediately, I am sure it is a very stupid problem but right now I can't use ProjectMaker at all as when it loses the connection the software becomes frozen
Here is the answer from developers:
Please find the files ProjectMaker.exe.config and ZennoPoster.exe.config in zennoposter program directory C:\Program Files\ZennoLab\ZennoPoster Pro\Progs
And add the following strings :
<system.net>
<settings>
<servicePointManager expect100Continue="false" />
</settings>
</system.net>
Config_strings.png

• Спасибо

britalic

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
what VladZ posted is what I did and it helped the problem I had with PM and also a problem that I thought was specific to a template which stopped ZP after about a day, it only happened to that one template, now ZP carries on working.. so, many thanks to DarkDiver for providing the solution to the main problem and even to make ZP run smoother.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)