Refund

Gentos

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello, I bought couple days ago Zennoposter, but my developer yesterday told me that he couldn`t create the template, so I decided to go back to my previous software and I want to refund my zenno, how could I do that? Thanks

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
What type of template your developer couldn`t create ?

Gentos

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
some stuff for social networks

orka13

Client
Благодарностей
2 167
Баллы
Maybe developers on this forum would create this template. Make a technical assignment and declare the price. Tre are a lot of good coders here, but for English we use google translate :-).

Gentos

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks Orka13, I have already asked two another guys and they told me the exact same thing... Actually this is weird, because I did almost the same thing with my another Software and just want to improve some features with Zenno, but they refused me. At the first place they told me ok and after some period of time they told that they cannot. Anyway, I have moved back to my previous one.

Dexio

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I
Thanks Orka13, I have already asked two another guys and they told me the exact same thing... Actually this is weird, because I did almost the same thing with my another Software and just want to improve some features with Zenno, but they refused me. At the first place they told me ok and after some period of time they told that they cannot. Anyway, I have moved back to my previous one.
if that doesnt go for you, feel free to contact support and ask for a refund. Or you can write what you need and we help you

Gentos

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
We have already discussed with Orka13 in PM that and we unfortunately still cannot move forward :(, so probably I will take refund

Gentos

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
This is weird! I wrote couple emails and created 2 tickets 2 days ago and no one answer me.... hmmm

Astraport

Client
Благодарностей
4 337
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)