Error Handling Java Scripts

awzse00

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'm having this problem with a java page, and it seems that zenno can't handle it.
Below you have the template attached, there are 5 people that tried to make it work ( 1 of them was Hungry Bulldozer, but I must say that he didn't too much on this problem, but he tried ) all of them hard core users of zenno, and they can't make it work, and I really don't think that 5 template creators can't make a input field to be filled in. So basically the problem is, like i've said in my other thread ( Can a website recognize zenno ? ) , is that zenno is filling the field, but the website sees it as empty, and that only happens in zenno, if I do it outside of zenno, manually, it works, without a problem.

Take it as a bug or as an exercise to test your knowledge on zenno, but the thing is that zenno is stuck right now on a very simple fill in form page.

Вложения

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
Challenge accepted

• Спасибо
Реакции: awzse00

awzse00

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Well let's see how it goes for you, yesterday I hired 3 guys to make the template and none of them was successful, so GOOD LUCK and I really hope you can make it work.

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
Посмотреть вложение carsdotcom (1).xmlz

Here is the current version I have. That's not only about how you do that, you can try even manually and cars.com doesn't allow you to post. I tried playing with HTTP headers, tried different methods to fill in input with price, but it is still not broken.

• Спасибо

awzse00

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thank you for the effort, but I've tried both ways you provided in the template, and I got the same error with the price. I've attached the print screen so you can see.
:(

2eqcr6f.png

Your template does everything ok, but the error is still there, exactly like i've said, it's not the problem about the input filling, it's the problem about how you insert the input in the fields. If you do it,manually, with clean US ip's it works everytime.
My client asked for this template after days and weeks of manual work, and I have tested myself before I tried to put it into zenno, becuase I can't automate something that can't be automated or it doesn't work.
So, like i've said, I have also managed to fill in the price field, but the website doesn't accept it in zenno :(

To test the template, you have to get to the next page, if you get there, then it works, if it doesn't, then it doesn't work, I didn't managed to get to the second page, with my template or yours.

L.E.: Thanks for the time, and I hope we can work this out, because it's really busting my balls for the last 4 days.

awzse00

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Guys, come on, this is shameful, a freaking free macro recorder, imacros, can handle the problem, and zenno that costs hundreds of dollars can't.
I build the macro and runs with flying colors, and in zenno I'm getting the same error.
Seriously, there's something very wrong here, and I'm getting the feeling that nobody is caring about this, and that's not ok.

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
What I'm sure in now it is not about how you fill that field, but it is more about cookies/headers/some settings. That's the first site where we come across the problem like this. Will find out the solution

• Спасибо

awzse00

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I understand that, but we have to do something about this because I need to finish this template, and 100% is because of zenno, try do it with imacros and it works fine.
Records every field, and works like a charm.
Thanks.

L.E.: HB any updates? Did you managed to work anything out ?

awzse00

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
So after all ... what's the answer ? How long do I have to wait ?

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
Ok, I found out the reason. I had to check it first btw. I doesn't work in Firefox 15.0. Zenno browser engine is based on the same version. So that's the reason. The only way to get it working - upgrade current version of gecko. So unfortunately there is no fast work around.
1.jpg

awzse00

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Can you please explain a bit about how to upgrade gecko ?

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
  • Спасибо

awzse00

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
And any ideea how can we can work this out, I'm already about a week in delay with the template for the client, and honestly i'm running out of excuses, and another question is, ok if the problem is in mozilla, when I'm selecting from the profile options only chrome or explorer or safari, I'm getting the same problem. Looking forward to solve this.

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
What you are talking about is just changing of user agent. Unfortunately it has nothing to do with browser engine in this case. You can honestly explain issue to your client. That's sad but there is no fast work around. I'll talk to developers and will let you know their opinions.

• Спасибо

awzse00

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Ok, please keep me updated, don't want to sound rude, or to be too insistent, but this template was paying out very good, and that's why I bought zenno, and I must confess that I was not expecting this.
Do you have any idea how long time take, a minimum and maximum time frame to fix this ?

awzse00

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
HD, can you look again into the template please, I don't know what I've done at some point, but I've managed to post 1 ad. I think it's not gecko, because if it was gecko, it wasn't supposed to work at all, never, but somehow, I changed something around there and make it for, but only 1 time. Can you please take a look again and see what's going on, but it really messes with my head, and I think this can be solve.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
We've tested this site in FireFox 16.
Seems like working fine.
But there are no estimate dates until we upgrade engine to FF16 yet.

• Спасибо
Реакции: awzse00 и Hungry Bulldozer

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
Yes, I confirm it works fine in FF 16. Check it your own isntalling portable version of this

• Спасибо

awzse00

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
You cannot fix it in current version of ZP with current engine. But since we plan to upgrade it to FF16, we tested your issue in FF16. And it works fine. All I wanted to tell that when we'll upgrade it it should fix your issue.

But it's not a simple task so we don't have any estimate dates for it.

• Спасибо
Реакции: awzse00 и Hungry Bulldozer

awzse00

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
OK, Looking forward for the new version, but the thing is that 1 time, and 1 time only i managed to play the template in zenno and it worked. I don't know what I've done, don't ask, believe me I've asked my self that question for about 6 hours and still didn't managed to do it again, but for that 1 time it worked, so i think it can be worked around somehow.

awzse00

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
So, there is no explination why it worked for 1 time ?

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)