Can a website recognize zenno ?

awzse00

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello guys,

I have this problem and question in the same time.
I ran into a website, and i think it recognizes zenno, now why am I saying that ?
Because manually, doing it my self from chrome,explorer and mozilla it works, when I'm trying to record the template it doesn't work, it says that I'm leaving a field empty even if it's filled. I've tried to fill it manually in zenno, tried with designer, tried everything.

Any thoughts ?

awzse00

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Even tried with keyword emulation, using TAB TAB TAB enter the value and still nothing.
It's a input for a number. I've search it in the element tree to fill it, still didn't worked.
So bottom line is that the page works in explorer,chrome, mozilla but it zenno it doesn't.

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
You have to tell us what page it is so we can help you out if at all possible.

• Спасибо
Реакции: awzse00

awzse00

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'm trying to make a template a friend of mine for cars.com, and I'm having problem with "Mileage" field, "Phone" and "Price".
Now, mileage and phone I figure it out, even if zenno didn't recoderded the fields if i've typed the number, but if I've chosen from the profile like Age of Year of Birth, and then change it to load from the table.
But with the price I can't make it work, It does enter the price ( like i've said manually, if I type the numbers doesn't record them, but I chose something from the Profile like day,year,age,zip, etc. it loads them) but when I click continue, it says that I need to enter a price, even if the price is there.
If you do this manually it works, in zenno it doesn't.
If you try to do the test, do it with an US IP.

P.S.: Thanks darkwiz for some of your tutorials, really helped me along the way.

For the page to work in zenno in Browser Options un-check all 3 option in Loading Level ( AJAX, Flash,Get/Post).
Basically, it's a very simple template, easy peasy, take a like from the table, fill the field click continue. But it seems that they somehow see zenno.

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
You can do it 2 ways which I put in the template here. Either you can set the value of the dropdown....19 for $19,000 or 30 for $50,000 which you would just have to have a table with the price and corresponding dropdown value, or you can use selectedItem and input the price as you would if you were typing it out... $19,000 for the selectedItem will give you of course $19,000

Посмотреть вложение carsdotcom.xmlz

• Спасибо

awzse00

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'm very sorry wiz, but I was referring to the posting section. Click on sell, sign up for an account and try to post a vehicle. You don't have to enter the vehicle details, just enter the price and click continue, and you will see that outside of zenno you won't get "please enter a price", and in zenno, with the value entered you will get it.
My bad that I didn't specified exactly where I encountered the problem and thank you very much for taking the time to help me out.

awzse00

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

awzse00

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
Looks like it takes real mouse clicks and kystrokes emulation. Try to switch beween fileds with {TAB} where possible

• Спасибо

awzse00

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Nope, doesn't fix the problem. I've tried pretty much everything that comes in my mind.

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I got the phone to work with no problems last night but that price is a mystery. The don't want a dollar sign in front, they don't want commas in it. I tried going to kellybook first to scrape the bluebook value and then put that in without luck. Will keep on trying for you though.

• Спасибо

awzse00

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
No, I told you, it's very strange, because it doesn't work with anything inside of zenno, i'm thinking that's a problem with zenno and java processing. I disabled java, and the whole form with the details ( price, make, model, etc. ) doesn't load it.
I tried to work it out with Hungry Bulldozer today, and still no luck. If HD didn't managed to figure it out, then clearly it's a big problem.
I'll keep testing too and see if i came out with any results.
I'm hoping that if rostonix reads this thread, to give it a try, maybe he can work it out.

awzse00

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
No answer from nobody ?

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)