Can't get code from email

genetrader2

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
This is for version 7.3.2

I could not find a better thread for this but I sincerely apologize if this is NOT it...

I have a REGEX for the email parser so that I it goes and gets the security code when logging into my Amazon Seller Central account. The REGEX pulls the information correctly but the parser fails almost all the time. Same happens when logging into other accounts.

Here is an example of the mail parser settings:

Here is them plugged into the logic block:

But when running it does not parse the code...

Can you let me know if I am missing something in these settings?

Thanks so much guys!

Best,

Gene

nicanil

Client
Благодарностей
1 810
Баллы
Do you get any error or empty answer or wrong code?

genetrader2

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
This works perfectly inside of project maker - and I have added pauses to improve the possibly human emulation detection.

But it simply does NOT work inside of the Zennoposter auto-run program.

Is there a reason for this? It is parsing the codes and pasting almost perfectly 98% of the time.

nicanil

Client
Благодарностей
1 810
Баллы
Can you describe what do you mean by "it simply does NOT work inside of the Zennoposter "?
  • Don't you get an email?
  • Or do you get wrong code?
  • Or do you get any error?

genetrader

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
The code does not parse inside the email parser when I have it set to auto-run inside of Zennoposter but when I run it manually (in project maker) it appears to run perfectly. It fails at the parsing and my regex is perfect and its fully accessing my email.

nicanil

Client
Благодарностей
1 810
Баллы
The code does not parse inside the email parser when I have it set to auto-run inside of Zennoposter but when I run it manually (in project maker) it appears to run perfectly. It fails at the parsing and my regex is perfect and its fully accessing my email.
First of all - your regex to find email .+ is bad. This regex will find any email. You should be more specific, for example try to use email where activation codes come from.

And I would recommend you to remove other activation emails. Because ZennoPoster will grab first message which will match regex and it could be old one

genetrader2

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have it finding in a folder that is only the activation codes. However, I understand what you are saying so I will test it.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)