Anyone Post To Blog.yahoo.com In Bulk

Stroks

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
It probably is not a zennoposter template question. I have made a template but I am having problem posting affiliate link there. Even i use just one affiliate link per post, after 40+ posts my blogs are usually deleted but to TOS breach.

So is there anyone who knows what is UP with yahoo blogs.

Also even I post manually. some post seems to be automatically deleted. If I am logged in the yahoo accounts I see the psots, but if I am not logged there is no post just an error.

nevadahsot

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Stroks

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
For example I use something like this (obviously i post higher quality posts there) - http://blog.yahoo.com/_Z6W6APP572IXQC57OHYXLAZXQM/articles/19640.

And i still got banned. the only difference is that image source is from my site and the link leads to my site. I was hoping there is a solution that would allow to keep my site as source of product images.

nevadahsot

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Really don't know why.
Maybe too many posts in a single day?
If get the answer, pls tell me. :D

Stroks

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Ok I will try without images.

nevadahsot

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Stroks

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
It seems like yahoo scans even link redirected though url shorteners. So once one domains is gone, and it's probably gone once few 100s links to it are posted (or shortened link leading to this domain), there is nothing one can do about it,

However it is perfect for amazon, prosperent and probably other reputable affiliate programs providing images are sourced from their sites and that affiliate links also point to their sites.

• Спасибо
Реакции: nevadahsot

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)