Using Referrer

muchink

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi!
Does anybody know if there are websites that consider the referrer as important factor?
I've opened accounts with Postereous but whenever I'm trying to log-in and post by using ZP it tells me that the user and password are wrong, even though they aren't.
Are they deleting the accounts because I'm going straight to the login page and not using a referrer/clicking on a button to do that?

I hope you understand me, thanks!

Mankush

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Option #1: *Did you validate them?*
Option #2: Are you using the same proxy as you registered?
Option #3: Could the website be "sensitive" to free proxies (if you are using them)?
Option #4: Are you creating the accounts, then validating them - strait after that - posting - or are you waiting couple of days before using them?

muchink

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'm using private proxies and I validate the accounts about 1 min after I create them,
In the posting template I'm using private proxies as-well but not the same proxy as the one I opened the account with,
Yet the assumption that the accounts were deleted because I used different proxies while registering and posting(it didn't even log-in, so I didn't even post) can't be true since lots of people are using
their accounts from their home,school,work and such which the IPs are different in all these places...
:X

Mankush

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Maybe it`s like the yahoo syndrome. all the accounts that are open there (including all the tricks I`ve got in my bag) are deleted around 5 hours from the moment I register.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
I don't think that usage of referrer is bad idea in any way.
I have plans for Poserous this week, will test.

muchink

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

shabbysquire

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Maybe it`s like the yahoo syndrome. all the accounts that are open there (including all the tricks I`ve got in my bag) are deleted around 5 hours from the moment I register.
Are you still getting this with the yahoo? I think they've improved their anti-bot measures recently (either that or I'm doing something wrong!).

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)