[SOLVED] Anonymity problem

darkdiver

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 728
Баллы
In this case you should not restart the ProjectMaker just kill the pminstance.exe process and it will work again.
This is the reason of why it works V3 and not work in V4. In the V3 debug process restarted every time in V4 it restarts only if it uses too much memory.
I searching what exactly not clearing in the one process.

decibelgr

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Any news about that? I am facing the same problem here!

shabbysquire

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
In this case you should not restart the ProjectMaker just kill the pminstance.exe process and it will work again.
This is the reason of why it works V3 and not work in V4. In the V3 debug process restarted every time in V4 it restarts only if it uses too much memory.
I searching what exactly not clearing in the one process.
This is why my proxies/accounts are banned during debugger mode. I emailed ZP support recently asking for advice (due to being 'kicked out' of the Yahoo registration process). They emailed me back the complete basics which I already knew (change proxies, clear cache/cookies, etc). Now after reading this thread I realize there's more to avoiding detection!

Anyway, isn't it time that the ZP staff create a comprehensive guide on maintaining anonymity when using ZP? Even a simple guide to avoid detection & keeping one step ahead of 'bot traps' (filters if you like) would be a no-brainer (including how to utilize this in ZP itself).

Hey, I'm willing to write the guide in english if somebody can point me to this info!

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
here is NOT SO GREAT news...
Saga with proxies not covering our ass in zenno have made awesome results... I was using private proxies, and my home IP is banned on many sites now, and over 3000 google accounts also got banned. I was using them without any troubles with other tools, but now everything stopped...

darkdiver

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 728
Баллы
Now after reading this thread I realize there's more to avoiding detection!
Anyway, isn't it time that the ZP staff create a comprehensive guide on maintaining anonymity when using ZP? Even a simple guide to avoid detection & keeping one step ahead of 'bot traps' (filters if you like) would be a no-brainer (including how to utilize this in ZP itself).
Hey, I'm willing to write the guide in english if somebody can point me to this info!
I hope you already read the information about dns (at реу end of my post)
http://zennolab.com/discussion/showthread.php?8550-Anonymity-problem&p=49355&viewfull=1#post49355

here is NOT SO GREAT news...
Saga with proxies not covering our ass in zenno have made awesome results... I was using private proxies, and my home IP is banned on many sites now, and over 3000 google accounts also got banned. I was using them without any troubles with other tools, but now everything stopped...
I am investigating possible anonymity problems. Right now I can't find the request that can directly detect your ip. I found some problems with processing html5 tags and events. Also I am looking deeply in the problems with 2 non working sites. To find the root of the problem. May be this will show me the root of the problem.
If you can provide me sample of the page or a php script which will allows to reproduce direct connection without proxy when the proxy is used, this will be a good help for me to fix problems faster.
Also about banned google accounts. Do you use IMAP or POP3 on them? If yes ZP makes direct connection to the email server without proxy, may be this is the root of the accounts ban. Also Google has a lot of statistics about normal users usage of the accounts and using them by bots. It can just ban them by many criteria.

decibelgr

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have faced anonymity problems with pinterest registration. Although I am using private proxies pinterest detects that a bot is trying to register.

darkdiver

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 728
Баллы
Are you the only user of the proxies? May be your proxies is already in ban.

Visit resource from the google.com do not use direct link to the registration.
Use Public DNS servers, instead of your private DNS from ISP.
Use keyboard emulation to register.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы
Actually i too got some problems with pinterest some time ago. But did not tested anything...
Pinterest knew that i can not register anymore, and i used many private proxies for that. When i changed my home IP and restarted pc then again i could register. :-)

decibelgr

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Mate,

1) Yes the proxies are private and not banned from Google
2) What Google has to do with Pinterest? :-)
3) I am already using public DNS
4) The bot is almost 100% with keyboard emulation!

darkdiver

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 728
Баллы
2) What Google has to do with Pinterest? :-)
I mean you should search in google pinterest, then click on the first link to visit pinterest with google referer, and then click "join pinterest"
You should not start registration from visiting _https://pinterest.com/join/signup/ it gives you a huge point to ban as bot registration.

• Спасибо
Реакции: shabbysquire

Kepperbes

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Just figured i'd chime in here, DarkDiver, something needs to be done about this anonymity problem as SOON as humanly possible. I know that you've got alot to work on over there, but this almost renders Zennoposter completely useless if were going to these websites and our base IP address is always being shown and recorded. I'm on a dedicated bulletproof server so once my IP gets banned, I have to buy a new one, but that is not the point. Public Proxies, Private Proxies, NOTHING works to protect you from these sites seeing your real IP address. Every time you fill out ReCaptcha fields within a certain time frame your IP gets recorded, and since the proxies arent saving us, its our REAL IP address that is being taken.

There hasnt been an update in a while, but what is the point in using Zennoposter if it doesnt protect our anonymity. I hate to say it, but SENuke, U**t, and the other major platforms out there arent having this problem, and its a BIG weakness for Zennoposter.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Just figured i'd chime in here, DarkDiver, something needs to be done about this anonymity problem as SOON as humanly possible. I know that you've got alot to work on over there, but this almost renders Zennoposter completely useless if were going to these websites and our base IP address is always being shown and recorded. I'm on a dedicated bulletproof server so once my IP gets banned, I have to buy a new one, but that is not the point. Public Proxies, Private Proxies, NOTHING works to protect you from these sites seeing your real IP address. Every time you fill out ReCaptcha fields within a certain time frame your IP gets recorded, and since the proxies arent saving us, its our REAL IP address that is being taken.

There hasnt been an update in a while, but what is the point in using Zennoposter if it doesnt protect our anonymity. I hate to say it, but SENuke, U**t, and the other major platforms out there arent having this problem, and its a BIG weakness for Zennoposter.
If you face this problem as you described, please try to be more specific:
If you can provide me sample of the page or a php script which will allows to reproduce direct connection without proxy when the proxy is used, this will be a good help for me to fix problems faster.

Kepperbes

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
darkdiver , this forum know, some script or what,that i use proxy or zenno http://www.godlikeproductions.com/

I used private top proxies, public..... Every post above zenno is banned ( ip ban)

darkdiver

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 728
Баллы
thx try to check this site.

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
just to make it clear... I didnt use IMAP or POP3 with my google accounts, i was logging in directly from google itself... :-)

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы
DD i sent you site where i got this problem first. Sent you both templates from v3 and v4 where was very easy to reproduce this problem. Did you checked this ?

darkdiver

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 728
Баллы
just to make it clear... I didnt use IMAP or POP3 with my google accounts, i was logging in directly from google itself... :-)
ok
DD i sent you site where i got this problem first. Sent you both templates from v3 and v4 where was very easy to reproduce this problem. Did you checked this ?
yes I checked, found some problems, but still something more exists.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы

Boxcutter

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yeah this is a big problem, really hoping to see this solved in the next release.

dmarked

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
+1 for a fix, just wasted a lot of pinterest accounts and I suspect it was due to the original IP being seen.

Scared to use for other sites now so as above it's making zenno virtually useless for now :(

akash

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Wait a minute, so all sites can see my home IP? That would explain a lot of things and many hours wasted trying to solve unnecessary problems. +1 for a fix pls.

And this should be a free fix/update for everyone regardless if they have a current subscription

Kepperbes

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Wait a minute, so all sites can see my home IP? That would explain a lot of things and many hours wasted trying to solve unnecessary problems. +1 for a fix pls.

And this should be a free fix/update for everyone regardless if they have a current subscription
While I agree with you that this should be a fix that should be made available to everyone, I highly doubt if your out of your subscription period that you'll be able to get the fix for free.

darkdiver

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 728
Баллы
Hi, some news from the research.

Found and fixed some bugs in the cookie system. I think this is the main reason why you are getting "we can't process your request". Will be fixed in the next release. Of course it will not help if you are using bad proxies.

Also these settings will help you to improve possible breaks in anonymity or JavaScript engine failures, these settings will be enabled by default.
Go to the Zennoposter folder
In my case it is C:\Program Files (x86)\ZennoLab\ZennoPoster\Progs\XulRunner\defaults\pref
And add these lines to the end of the file xulrunner.js

Код:
pref("network.dns.disableIPv6", true);
pref("general.buildID.override", "20121024073032");
pref("extensions.blocklist.enabled", false);
pref("dom.ipc.plugins.enabled", false);
pref("network.security.ports.banned", "port1935");
Important to ALL
Whose who has problems with anonymity please PM me your settings

1. Your Operation System, antivirus, CPU, RAM & HDD
  2. Threads count per base.
  3. How much threads do you simultaneously use?
  4. With which service do you have problems?
  5. Who is the seller of the proxies?

If you want to help me
Also please check the connection with connection checker for example with
http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/cports.html

Just start problematic project for a while and write all connection to the log, you and we can analyse, does direct connection exists to site or not.

We are testing pinterest, hotmail and AOL registration with latest changes in the engine, of course we will share the experience.
Right now I noticed If your proxy IP is listed in XBL or SBL http://www.spamhaus.org/query/bl?ip=8.8.8.8 this will add huge plus to ban.
We are going to add these check to the proxy checker.

irmscher

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Any updates on that?

darkdiver

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 728
Баллы
Dear, irmscher
please read my previous post and pm the answers.

Important to ALL
Whose who has problems with anonymity please PM me your settings

1. Your Operation System, antivirus, CPU, RAM & HDD
  2. Threads count per base.
  3. How much threads do you simultaneously use?
  4. With which service do you have problems?
  5. Who is the seller of the proxies?

If you want to help me
Also please check the connection with connection checker for example with
http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/cports.html

Just start problematic project for a while and write all connection to the log, you and we can analyse, does direct connection exists to site or not.

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
Ok, I've done test with pinterest and awm private proxies. I've been monitoring all my connections (from base.exe) and I've seen no one that shows my real address. So with that test I can conclude that instance doesn't show our real IP unless proxy sucks. If anybody else wanna test it - disable firewall/antivirus, because it will make your remote adresses equal to 127.0.0.1 for cports, run it as admin and add filter to monitor base.exe activity only. And yes I have 5 instances per base.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы
What does that mean:
Go to google insert word what you need to search and press enter, then click on one search result.
Next time when i go to google then my search result what i clicked before is highlighted like google know what i clicked before.

irmscher

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Well, I'm not experiencing any particular problems except few suspended accounts but I'm not doing any mas account creation just yet... I've written a separate script to test my proxies via http://whatismyipaddress.com/ and so far so good, however I might suggest that some website have more robust proxy surfing detection... So I'm keeping an eye on this thread

shabbysquire

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Well, I'm not experiencing any particular problems except few suspended accounts but I'm not doing any mas account creation just yet... I've written a separate script to test my proxies via http://whatismyipaddress.com/ and so far so good, however I might suggest that some website have more robust proxy surfing detection... So I'm keeping an eye on this thread
This is what I've done also. Might want to test 'em at Spamhaus.org to see if they are flagged.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)