[SOLVED] Anonymity problem

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы
Well today is second time when i faced with some Anonymity problems.
I really can not give you clear answer where is problem but i know somewhere it is...

First time i made some accounts for my customer what was in Germany and page showed up me errors sometime that i do not have proxies from Germany and that this proxy is used to many times. <==== but no one error of them was right.
How can i proof that? - I spent all day to try to figure out what is problem and i could not :(
Then i took Zenno V3 and made that template and what - everything worked like a charm...

Well and today i'm making gmail accounts and when IP are overused you are getting ''we\ cannot\ serve\ your\ request\ for\ a\ new\ account\ at\ this\ moment\.'' <==== sorry copied regex from template, but i guess you know what i mean....

Well those are two things what making me think that there is some problems with anonymity. Either with proxies or any other problem i do not know.

Please members who facing with some problems report it there...

Zenno team please take is serious and check in your code twice where is problem...

Cheers

UPD Continue to read from here (darkdiver)

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
This is all true, zenno is not covering our ass like it should when we use proxies...

Im paying for elite proxies, and they work like they should with all other tools, but like you mentioned, in zenno I get this error saying "we can not serve your request...blah blah blah...".

So please take a look at this issue.

goldsilver

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
My local IP blacklisted. I use Zenno build-in public proxy function.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы

Kepperbes

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yea, i've had this happen to me as well.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы
Well i hope zennoteam will take this as highest priority and we can expect updates sooner than we can think...

Cheers
Indulis

johnmay5

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

jiuas

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
zennoposter 4 proxy do not works well.

yes, zennoposter 4 proxy do not works well.... I have a smpile xmlz which is only goto url http://www.ipaddresslocation.org/ and record the ip in the page....Nomatter I use proxy in or out of the xmlz (in poster), and it wont worked everytime.... Lots of the ips are same, and I do delete the proxy which I used one time....

nitin2003

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I think zennoposter is not that anonymous because I'm using proxies and still my 50 accounts were banned in spite of covering all the footprints..
I guess these were banned because of no anonymity only..

slimdusty72

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Are you having problems with using private proxies, or with using Zenno proxy checker?

Private proxies should work ok (not sure about socks) - make sure that you close the browser between each run to make sure that cookies/cache is cleared, otherwise your proxy will not change. This was a big problem with creating gmail accounts.

This is now possible with the recent update (Settings..> Instance..>Number of completed tasks until forced instance reboot..> 1)

The other thing to remember is that email processing is not done by proxy, so unless you are using a VPN, you will be using your home IP to log into every email account used for account creation.

I can get around this by using HMA VPN always running, and then also use private proxies.

I agree that anonymity is crucial, and really should be a top priority for the basic running of Zenno.

nitin2003

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I didn't use it for email verification as email verification wasn't required. Normal creations were also leading to ban of my accounts..

Are you having problems with using private proxies, or with using Zenno proxy checker?

Private proxies should work ok (not sure about socks) - make sure that you close the browser between each run to make sure that cookies/cache is cleared, otherwise your proxy will not change. This was a big problem with creating gmail accounts.

This is now possible with the recent update (Settings..> Instance..>Number of completed tasks until forced instance reboot..> 1)

The other thing to remember is that email processing is not done by proxy, so unless you are using a VPN, you will be using your home IP to log into every email account used for account creation.

I can get around this by using HMA VPN always running, and then also use private proxies.

I agree that anonymity is crucial, and really should be a top priority for the basic running of Zenno.

mikelac

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Same problem for me as well. Was getting very frustrated trying to create Hotmail Accounts. Most of the time, it would tell me that no more Accounts can be created on the ip until the next day. Using Private Proxies. Wasted lots of Captchas because a Captcha has to be entered first before Hotmail gives that error page.

That is what I did and my success rate went up quite a bit. But did not solve the problem completely because I'm still getting many failed Account creations.

Do you clear the Cache every time you clear cookies? I'm starting to do that now. Added the Clear Cache to my Hotmail template but it doesn't seem to make any difference.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы

slimdusty72

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I clear cookies/cache for all templates. But remember, clearing cache wont completely work unless you force the browser to close in between each run. I first saw this problem when I was having problems using my gmail accounts - now that I have changed the settings to close the browser each run, the IP now changes properly.

Hotmail works fine too, just make sure you don't use more than 3/day for each IP

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы
I clear cookies/cache for all templates. But remember, clearing cache wont completely work unless you force the browser to close in between each run. I first saw this problem when I was having problems using my gmail accounts - now that I have changed the settings to close the browser each run, the IP now changes properly.

Hotmail works fine too, just make sure you don't use more than 3/day for each IP
When i faced with this bug first then i did not knew that this is bug - i thought that my proxies are overused in Hotmail...
But i discovered that as same as you with my Gmail Template...

To close browser after each run will help but this significantly lower zenno speed...

slimdusty72

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I don't know anyway around this - I don't think it's a bug. When you run firefox browser on your home computer, and then try to clear cookies/cache with CCleaner, it will ask you to close the browser to complete cleaning. If you don't close the browser, you will not completely clear cookies/cache. So I just think that you need to close the browser and there is no way around it. I am not sure if this is only for firefox or for other browsers, but this is how it seems to be at the moment.

So, if changing the IP is important (like with email creation), then you have to shut the browser down each time. It really doesn't make a very big difference with time to be honest. The main time delay is waiting for the status "dot" to turn GREEN!!! If only Zenno would move to the next step as soon as it's found the element it's looking for, rather than for waiting for the whole page to load...

Digitman

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
For this reason am not using ZP at the moment, on 1 plateform I have all my accounts deleted by moderators while am using dedicated proxies that pass Google itself.
So hope this get fixed soon and make as really hiding our Ass

nitin2003

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I request zenno team to look into this asap. If the tool can't cover the anonymity concept and can't cover our ass, then it's practically of no use..

server255

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have the same issue:

Creating hotmail accounts, 20 proxies, each used once then deleted from list. cannot create more than 4 in a row. then error 450: try again the next day.

re-running the template (=closing browser) does not help.

:(

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yeah... problem is that even when you use proxy your TCP/UDP is not hidden with zenno... and that is whyt is getting our ass kicked-out from many websites :D

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы
I'm really wondering that support telling nothing in this thread.
Are not we your customers ? Are not this major BUG ? ? ? :@

Kepperbes

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'm absolutely shocked that support has not addressed this thread.

cmmorris1

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I am not sure why no one of the admins have spoken up about this issue but
has anyone contacted nauru?

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы

darkdiver

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 728
Баллы
Hi, everybody!
Sorry for delay with response. We have an official holidays in Russia till 9th of Jan. And we can't response ASAP.
Lets discuss everything step by step.

First of all about net scan report.
Want to add - that i heard that somebody got banned from Hetzner. And he used private proxies...
This thread is another one with some problems:
http://zennolab.com/discussion/showthread.php?8332-Hetzner
Not one what I talked before...
I had reported this problem some 6 months back also.
I was using a VPS from a company which was using Hetzner
http://zennolab.com/discussion/showthread.php?4681-Got-a-Netscan-report-from-hosting
This is normal hetzner and other data centers automatic behavior.
Just run the 1000 threads of the proxy checker on the hetzner server and it will get such message.
Looks like you will get such message after 500+ outgoing connections to NON standard HTTP ports like 80, 443 for dedicated servers.
And the warning will come after 200+ outgoing connections on VPS servers. The re-sellers can even decrease this amount of connections.
This is not connected to the anonymity problem at all.

Returning to the anonymity problem
.... getting ''we cannot serve your request for a new account at this moment.''...........
yes, zennoposter 4 proxy do not works well.... I have a smpile xmlz which is only goto url http://www.ipaddresslocation.org/ and record the ip in the page....Nomatter I use proxy in or out of the xmlz (in poster), and it wont worked everytime.... Lots of the ips are same, and I do delete the proxy which I used one time....
We have a problem with SOCKS5 proxy confirmed by Firefox developers teams. They promised to fix this in Firefox 18 version.
We are using 15 version. The Firefox 18 is close to release but it still has a lot of problems with socks. We are looking for a work around with socks.
My suggestion is to use HTTP proxy type instead of socks proxy. Practically all proxy providers
supports all protocols for example http://en.awmproxy.com/
With HTTP proxy type Firefox works much more accurate it uses connection limits and it is changed then it is required.
If you have problems with not changing IP with the http proxy please report us, with the sample how to reproduce please.
With socks proxy you should set 1 instance per base and reboot instance after 1 execution. Yes this is pain in the ass but it works.
May be it will be good solution to set 1 instance per base to improve anonymity with plugins.

Then i took Zenno V3 and made that template and what - everything worked like a charm...
V3 does not simulate huge amount of headers and system settings by default.
That's why Zenno V3 users looks more different for the sites by default when ZPMP users.
It can be easily fixed with disabling option use default browser settings.
Or our can randomize browser settings in your project by redefining browser settings in your project manually.

For improving anonymity you can disable Plugins like flash and others. Because we can't change thier settings.
Also it is good practice to register accounts with enabled pictures.
One more anonymity improvement. You should use public DNS servers instead of your providers' DNS
OpenDNS:
or Google public DNS
Of course if you are registering Google you should NOT USE Google DNS. More general approach is to use OpenDNS.
If you are using random profile generation.
It will be really strange if you are logged in the account with the different profile settings and blank cookies.
Do you clearing cookies every time before navigating to the site in the real browser?
It is good practice to use the same profile to continue to work with account. At least it will load authentication
cookies and in the next version we will improve profile loading functionality.

In any case we would look much carefully to all requests that browser send via proxy to improve anonymity.

hotohori

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Is it possible to add system time setting feature to profile?

I'm not sure whether websites checking on this but I know they can retrieve our system time if they want. So if we are using US proxy and register account as residing in USA, but our system time is UK or Asia time, it may trigger the alert bell.

darkdiver

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 728
Баллы
we already planed to add a local time settings to the profile.
thx for suggestion.

• Спасибо
Реакции: hotohori

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы
Darkdiver I'm not sure what you telling us. - That all our reports are totally wrong ? :O

I'm not using socks at all...

Did you saw.
http://zennolab.com/discussion/showthread.php?8615-Weird-bug

Also about V3 and MP difference you answered very weird. Basically i do not care what simulate any headers or what does not. But as i said difference is obvious...

And also this suggestion to use one instance per base and restart after one execution is nothing because this problem is even in PROJECT MAKER... No difference what are you using...

If you can not find where is problem - AND IT OBVIOUS IS THERE then please add internet explorer as secondary browser in zennoposter. I guess it will resolve most of your problems while you can understand what is problem...

Sent you some information to PM as well...

darkdiver

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 728
Баллы
Darkdiver I'm not sure what you telling us. - That all our reports are totally wrong ? :O
I'm not using socks at all...
And also this suggestion to use one instance per base and restart after one execution is nothing because this problem is even in PROJECT MAKER... No difference what are you using...
Sent you some information to PM as well...
I do not say so that all reports are totally wrong. Read my last phrase in the post.
In the first post you mentioned the problem about working site in the V3 and not working in V4.
Yes this is the real problem and we will look into this. Thanks for your pm.

But after it you connected this problem with failures to register Google sometimes and Hotmail this directed all topic to the wrong flow. I described you how to improve anonymity of your templates to avoid Google ban.
And also answered to the topics about netscan reports and not changing IPs with socks.
All topic does not have any concrete information about problems. Just I made something and my accounts was banned. Using my spiritual abilities I tried to answer why this can happen

Yes, I did. It looks like problem on the proxy side. More information in the topic.

If you can not find where is problem - AND IT OBVIOUS IS THERE then please add internet explorer as secondary browser in zennoposter. I guess it will resolve most of your problems while you can understand what is problem...
Just got the clear information from you where do we have problem with account registration.
Believe me, reintegration of the Internet Explorer component as the alternative browser of the ZennoPoster will take much much more time when bug finding.
And we will not integrate it again because it is impossible to do a lot of things with it.

And repeating again
In any case we would look much carefully to all requests that browser send via proxy to improve anonymity.

• Спасибо
Реакции: Hungry Bulldozer

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы
Today same problem with pinterest dot com tried to make accounts and got ''We could not create your account at this time.''
Changed proxies. Got this all the time. :( after restarted PM I'll be able to make accounts again...

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)