TERMS AND DEFINITIONS
Date: 5 Jan 2019
Company Website – the site located in the Internet at the following address: zennolab.com (and subdomains). All rights to the site (its content, graphics and other elements) owned by Predator Drone Ltd. (P.O. Box 4671, Road Town, Tortola VG1110, British Virgin Islands).
Company service – software and services for automation user computer activities provided by the Company on the Site. Include cookies and other tracking technologies when you interact or use our websites (collectively the “Websites”) or any related events, sales or marketing, and/or if you use any of our products, services, or applications.
Predator Drone Ltd., hereinafter called “Company” offers the user to use the services located on the Site under the terms set forth in this User Agreement (the Agreement).
1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1.1. The Agreement shall enter into force on the date of posting it on the Company website. Changes made by the Company in the Agreement shall enter into force immediately from the date of posting on its website of the new version of the Agreement. The user must periodically review current version of the Agreement.
1.1.1. Current version of the Agreement is always posted on the Company website zennolab.com/tos.html.
1.2. User accepts the terms of the Agreement:
1.2.1. By purchasing the Company software on the Company website;
1.2.2. Or starting use of the service (its separate functions) provided by the Company software or website.
1.3. If the user does not agree with the terms of this Agreement, it shall immediately cease using the services or website of the Company.
2. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE
2.1. The company provides a service/software for automation user computer activities.
2.2. The cost is specified on the Company site zennolab.com.
2.3. After purchasing on the Company website user receives an e-mail with a specified login and the password used to download and install the software.
3. USER REGISTRATION
3.1. In the process of filling out the registration form enter the email and password, required for subsequent access to personal account.
3.2. While registration user enters the following information: contact email address and password.
3.4. The user is solely responsible for the security of login and password for use of the Service.
3.5. Actions made by using the username and password (key-password) are considered as actions made by the user.
3.6. User agrees to:
– Immediately notify the Company of any unauthorized use of your User password or account or any other breach of security;
– Not allow to use his login (email) and password to anybody except him.
4.1. Payment for use of the Service shall be done according to the tariffs of the Company listed on the site at zennolab.com & userarea.zennolab.com.
4.2. To start work with the Service User should have a purchased license of the software or registered demo version. In the case of refund or chargeback, Company has the right to temporarily block access to services.
4.3. Funds unused by User are non-refundable.
4.4. It is prohibited to resell software to third party persons.
5. RESTRICTIONS. RESPONSIBILITY
5.1. The Company is not responsible for any loss or damage of data, as well as other consequences of any nature that may be due to the User violation of the provisions 3.4. of this Agreement.
5.2. The user uses a service company at his own risk. Service shall be provided “as is”. The Company does not assume any responsibility, including compliance with the objectives of the service user.
5.3. Company does not guarantee that:
– The service corresponds to / will meet User’s requirements;
– Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error free;
5.4. The Company shall not be liable to the user and (or) any third party for any type of damages resulting from the use of the User service / Company website or parts / functions.
5.5. User has no right to use the service / Company website for illegal purposes including for damage to third parties (including government agencies), violations of law in Russia, the USA or other countries including for:
5.5.1 uploading, posting, transmitting or any other kind of publication of materials that are unlawful, harmful, threatening, offending morality, defamatory, infringing copyrights and other intellectual property rights, propagandizing hatred and / or discrimination against people on racial, ethnic, sexual, social discrimination and violation of accepted norms and ethics of communication on the Internet.
5.5.2 violations of the rights of minors and / or harming them in any form, including the moral;
5.5.3 infringement of the rights of minority groups;
5.5.4 uploading, posting, transmitting or any other way of publishing material that shall not make available under any law or pursuant to any agreements with third parties;
5.5.5 uploading, posting, transmitting or any other way of publishing material that violates any of the rights of third parties, including the right to trademarks (service marks), trade secrets, and / or breach of any other rights of third-party intellectual property persons;
5.5.6 uploading, posting, transmitting or any other kind of publication is not permitted in a special way of advertising media, including the massive, unauthorized and / or the expected recipients of unsolicited advertising mailings, including the origin, with a large number of repetitions of the same mailing address (“Spam”), as well as sending repeated messages to one recipient, not agreed with him;
5.5.7. other violations.
The Company is not responsible for any breach by User of this paragraph of the Agreement.
5.7 Using 3rd party service/software via Company services/software you should have separate paid license for the 3rd party service/software if it required paid license for your activity before starting to use 3rd party service/software via Company services/software
5.8 If you are making content for personal use and/or for selling with Company services it automatically applies to the rules of this user agreement. You can provide additional user agreement but not less tough than current user agreement. Also, you should provide additional user agreement about personal data collection and processing in case of collection such data.
6. OTHER PROVISIONS
6.1. The company has the right to install any additional requirements and restrictions in relation to registration on the Site and use of the Service.
6.2. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with BVI law, regardless of the location of the user. Matters not regulated by this Agreement shall be settled in accordance with the laws of the BVI. All possible disputes arising from relations governed by this Agreement shall be resolved in accordance with the laws of the BVI, according to the norms of BVI law.
6.3. Inaction by the Company in case of violation of the provisions of the User Agreement does not preclude the Company the right to take appropriate actions to protect its interests later, as well as the Company does not constitute a waiver of its rights in case of a subsequent similar or similar breach.
1. What does this policy cover?
3. What types of Cookies does we use?
There are two types of cookies used on the Websites and Services, namely “persistent cookies” and “session cookies”. Session cookies will normally expire when you close your browser, while persistent cookies will remain on your device after you close your browser and can be used again the next time you access the Platform.
4. Other tracking technologies
We do not rent or sell your Personal Data to anyone. We may share and disclose information (including Personal Data) about you in the following limited circumstances:
4.1 Vendors, Consultants, and Other Services Providers: We may share your information with third party vendors, consultants and other service providers who we employ to perform tasks on our behalf. These companies include our payment processing provider PayProGlobal or Stripe, website analytics companies Google Analytics and Yandex Metrika, product feedback or help desk software provider Kayako, CRM and Marketing Automation and email service provider Mailgun or SendGrid, and others.
4.2 Business Transfers: We may choose to buy or sell assets and may share and/or transfer customer information in connection with the evaluation of and entry into such transactions. Also, if we (or our assets) are acquired, or if we go out of business, enter bankruptcy, or go through some other change of control, Personal Data could be one of the assets transferred to or acquired by a third party.
4.4 Protection of us and Others: We reserve the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information as necessary to comply with law or court order; enforce or apply our agreements with you and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our employees, our contractors, our users, or others.
4.5 Law Enforcement: Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Data in response to valid requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
5.1 to enable, facilitate, and streamline the functioning of the Websites and Services across different web pages and browser sessions;
5.2 to simplify your access to and use of the Websites and Services and make it more seamless;
5.3 to monitor and analyze the performance, operation and effectiveness of the Websites and Services, so that we can improve and optimize it;
5.4 to protect your account, through techniques such as Cross Site Request Forgery protection; and
5.6 to show you content that is more relevant to you.
6. How can you disable cookies?
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser setting to decline cookies by visiting the Help portion of your browser’s toolbar. If you choose to decline cookies, please note that you may not be able to sign in, customize, or use some of the interactive features of the Websites or Services.
7. Will we change this policy?
We are constantly trying to improve our Websites and Services, so we may amend or update this Cookies Policy from time to time. You are responsible for periodically reviewing this Cookies Policy.
1. What does this policy cover?
2. What information does we collect?
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
When you use our Websites: We may collect any Personal Data that you choose to send to us or provide to us, for example, on submitting support ticket form or if you register for zennolab.com emails. If you contact us through the Websites, we will keep a record of our correspondence.
When you use our Services: We receive and store information you provide directly to us. For example, when setting up new users, we collect Personal Data, such as e-mail address, to provide them with Services. The types of information we may collect directly from our customers and their users include: email addresses, usernames and information about your hardware to run our software. From the billing we can get names, postal addresses, phone numbers, job titles, some credit card details, bank account information, tax ID number, transactional information (including Services purchased), as well as any other contact or other information they choose to provide us or upload to our systems in connection with the Services. We don’t store any payment information in our systems. It is stored on the side of payment processing systems or on the resellers side.
INFORMATION WE AUTOMATICALLY COLLECT
When you use our Websites: When you visit the Websites, we collect certain information related to your device, such as your device’s IP address, referring website, what pages your device visited, and the time that your device visited our Website.
3. How do we use the information?
When you access or use the Services, we collect, use, share, and otherwise process your Personal Data as described in this Policy. We rely on several legal bases to use your information in these ways. These legal bases include where:
– necessary to perform the contractual obligations in our Terms of Service and in order to provide the Services to you;
– you have consented to the processing, which you can revoke at any time;
– necessary to comply with a legal obligation, a court order, or to exercise or defend legal claims;
– necessary for the purposes of our or a third party’s legitimate interests, such as those of visitors, members, or partners;
– you have expressly made the information public;
– necessary in the public interest; and
– necessary to protect your vital interests, or those of others.
– We use the information we collect via the Websites as follows:
– To administer our Websites and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, statistical and survey purposes;
– To improve our Website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
– Analyze use of the Website for monitoring and marketing purposes;
– For purposes made clear to you at the time you submit your information. For example, to fulfil a request a quote form or to provide you with information you have requested about our Services; and
– To keep the Website safe and secure.
– We may use the information we collect from our customers and their users in connection with the Services we provide for the following reasons:
– To set up a user account;
– Provide, operate, and maintain the Services;
– Process and complete transactions, and to send related information, including transaction confirmations and invoices;
– Manage our customers’ use of the Services, respond to enquiries and comments, and to provide customer service and support;
– Send customers technical alerts, updates, security notifications, product updates, and administrative communications;
– Investigate and prevent fraudulent activities, unauthorized access to the Services, and other illegal activities; and
– For any other purposes about which we notify our customers and users.
We may also use the information you send to us via the Websites and/or Services, to communicate with you via email and, possibly, other means, regarding products, Services, offers, promotions and events we think may be of interest to you. However, you will always be able to opt-out of such communications at any time by using the unsubscribe link in the email communications we send.
4. How do we share and disclose information to third parties?
We do not rent or sell your Personal Data to anyone. We may share and disclose information (including Personal Data) about you in the following limited circumstances:
– Vendors, Consultants, and Other Services Providers: We may share your information with third party vendors, consultants and other service providers who we employ to perform tasks on our behalf. These companies include our payment processing providers PayProGlobal and Paddle, website analytics companies Google Analytics and Yandex Metrika, product feedback or help desk software provider Kayako, CRM and Marketing Automation and email service providers SendGrid and Mailgun, and others.
– Business Transfers: We may choose to buy or sell assets and may share and/or transfer customer information in connection with the evaluation of and entry into such transactions. Also, if we (or our assets) are acquired, or if we go out of business, enter bankruptcy, or go through some other change of control, Personal Data could be one of the assets transferred to or acquired by a third party.
– Protection of Company and Others: We reserve the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information as necessary to comply with law or court order; enforce or apply our agreements with you and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Company, our employees, our contractors, our users, or others.
– Law Enforcement: Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Data in response to valid requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
5. Is Personal Data about me secure?
We use appropriate technical, organizational, and administrative security measures to protect any information we hold in our records from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. However, no company or service can guarantee complete security. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of user information at any time. Among other practices, your account is protected by a password for your privacy and security. You must prevent unauthorized access to your account and Personal Data by selecting and protecting your password appropriately, enabling 2FA and limiting access to your computer or device and browser by signing off after you have finished accessing your account.
6. Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
– To assist you in navigation;
– To assist you in registration, login, and your ability to provide feedback;
– To analyze your use of our products, Services, or applications; and
– To assist with our promotional and marketing efforts.
We also may use clear gifs and modified links in HTML-based emails sent to our users to track which emails are opened by recipients. This information is used to enable more accurate reporting, improve the effectiveness of our marketing, and make our Services and Websites better for our users.
7. How long do we keep your information?
To meet our legal and regulatory obligations, we hold your information while you are a customer and for a period after that. We do not hold it for longer than necessary. We may also hold your information if we have obtained your consent.
Sometimes we need your consent to use your Personal Data. With direct marketing for example, we need your consent to make you aware of products and Services which may be of interest to you. We may do this by email, text, or other digital media.
You can decide if you want to accept direct marketing communications from Company after signing up for our products or Services (in user area Profile Section).
You can remove your consent at any time by using the unsubscribe link in the email communications we send or in user area profile section if you think we got your consent by mistake or you decided to change your decision.
9. Your Privacy Rights
WHAT CHOICES DO I HAVE?
You can always opt not to disclose information to us, but keep in mind some information may be needed to register with us or to take advantage of some of our features and/or Services.
You can opt-out of receiving certain promotional or marketing communications from us at any time, by using the unsubscribe link in the email communications we send or by unchecking checkbox in your profile section in user area.
If you have any account for our Services, we will still send you non-promotional communications, like service related emails.
10. How can I exercise my Data Subject Rights (update, access, delete, or modify my information)?
If you would like to access, review, update, rectify, and/or delete any Personal Data we hold about you, or exercise any other data subject right available to you under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you can make the request directly [email protected]
Once we receive it, our Privacy Team will examine your request and respond to you as soon as possible.
Please note that we may still use any aggregated and de-identified Personal Data that does not identify any individual and may also retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our contractual agreements.
11. International Data Transfers
By using the Services, you acknowledge that Company will use your information in the European Economic Area (EEA), BVI, United States and any other country where Company operates. Due to main technical structure located in EEA Personal Data is stored EEA. Except Personal Data of non-European citizens which can be required to store in other locations by local laws of the country which Company operates. Please be aware that the privacy laws and standards in certain countries, including the rights of authorities to access your Personal Data, may differ from those that apply in the country in which you reside. We will transfer Personal Data only to these countries to which we are permitted by law to transfer Personal Data, and we will take steps to ensure that your Personal Data continues to enjoy appropriate protections.
Company may rely on the EU-US Privacy Shield to transfer Personal Data to some of our third-party service providers in the United States like Google, where they are certified to receive such information under the Privacy Shield Program.
Company provides a voluntary service; meaning you can choose whether you want to use the Services. However, if you want to use the Services, you need to agree to our Terms of Service, which set out the contract between Company and its customers. As we operate in countries worldwide (including in the US) and use technical infrastructure in the EEA to deliver the Services to you, in accordance with the contract between us, we need to transfer your Personal Data to the EEA and to other jurisdictions as necessary to provide the Services and to comply with local laws. Simply put, we cannot provide you with the Services and perform our contract with you without moving your Personal Data around the world.
12. Linked Websites
13. Your Responsibilities
If you use our Services, you may in your sole discretion collect certain Personal Data, such as when scraping third party websites. This means you process Personal Data and, to the extent you do so, under EU law, you are an independent controller of data relating to individuals that you may have obtained through your use of the Services. It is your sole responsibility to determine the legality of collecting, storing, controlling, or processing such Personal Data.
If Company and you are found to be joint data controllers or processors of Personal Data, and if Company is sued, fined, or otherwise incurs expenses because of something that you did as a joint data controller or processor, you agree to indemnify Company for the expenses and fees (including any legal fees or fines) it occurs in connection with your control or processing of Personal Data.
Company does not knowingly collect or solicit Personal Data from anyone under the age of 18. If you are under 18, please do not attempt to register for the Services or send any Personal Data about yourself to us. If we learn that we have collected Personal Data from a child under age 18, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that a child under 18 may have provided us Personal Data, please contact us at [email protected]
15. Will Company ever change this policy?
16. What if I have questions about this policy?