ZP Won't Click " Sign up for a FREE account" for AOL Email

ibmethatswhoib

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'm trying to make a AOL Email Creator but when I click the

"Sign up for a FREE account"

button ZP won't record it. Can someone else try really quick and see if they get it to work? It clicks it but won't record it to the template for some reason but everything else records.

mail.aol.com/

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
right button click-> branch builder-> rise-> click

• Спасибо
Реакции: ibmethatswhoib

ibmethatswhoib

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks for that it worked, but now I can't get past the last part. I sign up through everything and when I get to the very last part where it shows the "sign up" button it won't click through. It works on Internet Explorer without ZP Project Maker. But when I'm using ZP Project Maker it get's all the way to the end then I click on the sign up button and it records it but then does nothing...It just stays on that last page with the caps and doesn't go anywhere. It's not the caps that's wrong, for some reason it just won't finish and go to the next page...Any Tips?

Thanks

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
It may be executed too fast ot you use bad proxies, also it may be site protection and it takes real mouse click.

ibmethatswhoib

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
So, it isn't that it's too fast because it won't work in project maker when I'm going slow. I am trying it without proxies and it works on my IE browser so it can't be a bad proxy. If it is the site protection is there a way around that? Can you do it on yours? I'm confused on this one cuz when I click the button it just doesn't do anything. All the other buttons work for me on their site.

Umibozu

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Anybody knows about solution for site protection get through?

pink

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
  • Спасибо
Реакции: Umibozu

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)