[SOLVED] ZP threads not starting

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы
Capture.PNG

In that way zennoposter stay and not working. It does not understand that i add 2 skolko djelak.
Yesterday worked as it should.

Tried to press stop and start no changes...

When removed template and added back it solved problem.

But some bug is still there.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
What's in the tab "Остановка"?

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы
Do you offer us to guess or what?
Please check all you settings next time before you create thread in bugs section.
Will you pay me that i'm starting to work full time as debugger ?
I'm not thinking that you should guess about my settings, but i can not answer you about them if i can not see them as they was. Because i'm not stopping my job with every problem i'm facing.
I'm noticing bug - reporting that there in bug thread and going on with any workaround.
I guess i'm spending enough time to help with all bugs and you should be grateful for that as all other zenno support team is.
Nuaru and DD or even HB never criticize my way how i'm HELPING zennoteam with bugs. and they appreciate that.

Only you sometimes cannot stay calm and fooling around.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
)))
You make a post and call it a bug.
I dont see any bug in this particular thread.
I see only variations why it's not working at first place. As a support I see a lot of mistakes that users make.
I ask you questions related to your problem.
I'm not sure why you call this "fooling around".
If you cannot answer them, there's no way to identify if the problem is real or just your mistake.
You dont even know what settings you had. But still sure that it's some bug in here and go to forum to create thread about it :o
Thread is marked as solved if you don't have any other info about this topic.

PS I appreciate all user feedback when it has some value at the end, like Anonimity thread, good input.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы
)))
You make a post and call it a bug.
I dont see any bug in this particular thread.
I see only variations why it's not working at first place. As a support I see a lot of mistakes that users make.
I ask you questions related to your problem.
I'm not sure why you call this "fooling around".
If you cannot answer them, there's no way to identify if the problem is real or just your mistake.
You dont even know what settings you had. But still sure that it's some bug in here and go to forum to create thread about it :o
Thread is marked as solved if you don't have any other info about this topic.

PS I appreciate all user feedback when it has some value at the end, like Anonimity thread, good input.
Can you please show me where is my mistakes ? You calling mistake that i'm not investigate all bugs as i did with anonymity problem.
This Anonymity problem took me as minimum 3 days to make everything clear as i'm not high end developer.
Well check if i should investigate all bugs what i noticing then we can go back to my question - Will you pay me for full time job as debugger ?

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
What's minimum wage over there in Antarctica Indy? $3? ;-)p

Kepperbes

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Can you please show me where is my mistakes ? You calling mistake that i'm not investigate all bugs as i did with anonymity problem.
This Anonymity problem took me as minimum 3 days to make everything clear as i'm not high end developer.
Well check if i should investigate all bugs what i noticing then we can go back to my question - Will you pay me for full time job as debugger ?
I just said you either wanna be helpful or not.
If you don't even wanna check settings of the program it's OK, after you claim that you found a bug, it's up to you.
But post threads in Questions section then and you will get answers what can be the possible reason why something is not working by your side.
If you post thread in Bugs section you should be ready to share additional informations that is required to identify possible problems.
And if you don't want to reply to them and that bothers you and you start to ask for money for your threads... well. :huh:

Good for us we have a lot of clients who send us reports and valuable feedback every day. Who don't think about this like it's a hard job and who knows that it will help them to get better product. And that happens every month with every new build.

Nothing to discuss here really..

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы
Do you really thinking that i should stop report bugs in bug thread in way as i'm doing till now ? ? ?

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Its up to you. All inputs from all users are always welcomed if they have some value at the end.

If you'll put information how to reproduce bug, attach logs if needed, answer additional questions without asking to be paid you're surely welcomed. That's what most clients do.

In case you don't have time to check your settings and provide more info, you can start with Questions section where you can get information why something may not work.

Youre not newbie here.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы
Its up to you. All inputs from all users are always welcomed if they have some value at the end.

If you'll put information how to reproduce bug, attach logs if needed, answer additional questions without asking to be paid you're surely welcomed. That's what most clients do.

In case you don't have time to check your settings and provide more info, you can start with Questions section where you can get information why something may not work.

Youre not newbie here.
What is my vision in bug thread. I'm noticing bug (check all my bug threads and you will see that when i report but then 90% it is real bug and not something i did not understood, as you said i'm not newbie here and working with ZP every day and full time) then i report it without any deeply investigation.

Then thread goes live and we can wait any other input from other users. If we see that other users reporting same bug then it is more that clear that there is some global problems.

If other users are silent then that again do not mean that there is no bug and you can not change thread status to [SOLVED] because it is possible that there is some bugs related to your PC configuration or win you use. As this was with some bugs in past. Example:
http://zennolab.com/discussion/showthread.php?5443-Dissapear

Also it is possible that my reported bug appears just once because of some errors in program itself, but again it does not mean that this is not bug.

In all cases it is totally waste of time to jump in and investigate deeply after first time this bug appears. And also it is waste of time to answer on all your standard questions... As i checked in my bug threads before could not find that you helped to resolve many of them.

What next: when i'm noticing same bug again i'm going back to my bug thread reporting that this bug repeated in bug thread and starting to investigate it deeply and going over to direct conversation with DD.

I would suggest you to take care of newbie questions. And give your input in my bug threads if you are sure what would be problem. This will be more valuable from you. You will have more time to answer other questions and also i will have more time to find other bugs and help to make Zenno better. ;-)

Nothing personally as usually but this is my point and i'm my view is that this is right way to help each other.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Every bug thread requires reaction from us.
If there's not enough information we have to get it to reproduce or fix something. And as long as many bug reports are bound with user's mistakes we have to clear details what you do, what settings are and what's in logs. Different in different cases. So start your bug threads with enough information to start identifying and checking your problem and this will be right way to help each other. I don't see any problem for experienced user to post info about action's settings, scheduler's settings, what's in logs if he faced with any problem. And you act like i ask for too much.

Anyway, we're done with this discussion.

Здраво

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I actually don't have a patience to read this, but I'm backing up Indulis(lokiys)! Whatever Antont said its wrong!

• Спасибо
Реакции: lokiys

s41mm3r

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I actually don't have a patience to read this, but I'm backing up Indulis(lokiys)! Whatever Antont said its wrong!
I'll second that!! I've noticed this bug numerous times!! I set a template or 2 to run say 20-30 times, it then completes it and if I require more I tell it to run another 20-30 times and this is when the thread fails to start. ALL my settings are correct, I just dealt with it by deleteing the template and restarting zp. But it's kinda becoming annoying now!

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
What build do you use?
projects should be green: http://gyazo.com/7b7fd5f0a0312b02a7b657e308e7aa05.png?1363955394 not stopped: http://gyazo.com/cbd8921dee8dbdcdd28addb6e54918a7.png?1363955419
If everything looks fine, please delete ZennoPoster's Logs folder, reproduce this problem, send us all logs from Zennoposter /Logs folder (zip the whole folder) + include Windows logs (Control panel - Administrative tools - Event viewer. Then choose Windows logs - Applications. Select all events for last 2 days and export them)

[email protected]

nitin2003

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
This is definitely a bug. I have faced this n number of times. Only reinstallation have helped me in this. Most of the times, 2-3 reinstallations were required before it works again.

I've also opened a thread just today with a screenshot of a template which was working fine but all of a sudden now it is not working at all. It will just not start at all.

P.S. - It's working fine on another machine.

So, it definitely is a bug!!!

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)