ZP Project Failure Rate Increases w/ More Projects Running

SocialJunkie

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi,

I am observing that running multiple projects in ZP with each project running multiple threads is quickly increasing the project completion failure rate. I understand that ZP's proficiency is partly dependent on robustness of the machine that it is running on. However, my machine's specs far exceeds the recommended values for ZP.

For the moment, I am running 2 project. One project has 15 thread and the other 2 threads. I am getting 100% failure rate on both projects every other RUN. So the first run will yield 100% success on all threads, the second 100% failure on all threads, then 3rd RUN 100#% success on all threads.

However, if I only run one project, I can get about 90% success on all threads every run in a row.

Lastly, I notice that the executions are very slow and dragging. Meaning, if I preview one project that is running only 1 thread, the browser execution is extremely slow. But when I run that same project in ProjectMaker on the same machine, it runs very fast.

Any ideas of why ZP is running so slow and failing so badly given that I am running a maximum of 17 threads and 2 projects? I am seeing that the projects are just timing out and not finishing the full project run, which is why it's failing to complete.

Последнее редактирование:

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 848
Баллы
Program settings>Instance tab - have you changed smth there?

SocialJunkie

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 848
Баллы

SocialJunkie

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Well... try to set Threads in one process = 1 on Threads tab in program settings.
I purchased ZP Pro for the purpose of being able to run more Threads than the other package tiers offers. I purchased a machine that has all the recommended specs to run the software. So having to set the threads to 1 means I have to run the software at the same speed as the cheaper LITE license offers. That is not what you are really suggesting, is it?

LightWood

Благодарностей
Баллы
I purchased ZP Pro for the purpose of being able to run more Threads than the other package tiers offers. I purchased a machine that has all the recommended specs to run the software. So having to set the threads to 1 means I have to run the software at the same speed as the cheaper LITE license offers. That is not what you are really suggesting, is it?
VladZen means this:
Снимок-105.png

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 848
Баллы
I asked to set Threads in one process =1, that does not limit max number of running threads. You still will be able to run projects in multi-threads.

SocialJunkie

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Phew... thanks!

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)