ZP don't record all my clicks ?

ganeshiva

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello,

Just bought ZP, and i'm trying to create a yahoo email creator template.
Everything is running fine until I want to choose my POP settings (web/inside recording process). I land into my yahoo mail settings but when I clic on "Pop&Forwarding", ZennoPoster don't catch my actions ??

Can you help me please ?

crabstix

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have spent ages working on this task and have not got it all working. It records for me but then fails to work as I hope.
If you are not getting it to record, make sure to use rize from the pro branch.

crabstix

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
yahoo.co.uk - Been working on this again for a couple of hours and getting nowhere.

I have it as far as registering a new user and then I get it to click mail. Once in the mail screen, I need to get it to open up the Options so that I can enable pop. I have tried every way (incl rize) I can think of to get it to click the options link on the right hand of the screen without any luck.

When this Options is clicked and if it were to open correctly I would then need to get it to click More Options. I seem to be able to do this More Options action and I can also do the selection of Pop & Forwarding that ganeshiva is struggling with (pm me if you are still having probs)

So it is just the clicking of Options on the screen that I can not get right. Just this 1 small step is stopping me having all this working.

Ganeshiva do you have the selecting of Options working?

Any help from the experienced ZP users would be appreciated. If you need a yahoo.co.uk username/password to assist with this just PM me.

blackhat

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'm having this issue as well.

ziavra

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)