ZP and PM will just not work properly on my vista machine

loveforfire33

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
First of all please let me start by saying that the support i have received on here is brilliant, and i think ZP is a great bit of software. But it simply is too buggy.

I first got issues about 2 weeks ago when i first purchased ZP and when i first tried to install 2.0.7.0 on a vista machine, - debugger wouldent run, ZP wouldent run. Support took a look and said it was a known bug and would be fixed. The answer? try another machine.

This machine is not the one i want to run ZP on, but its the only one that ZP works on. So i had to install it on this machine (also running vista).

Now ZP is starting to fail on this machine. Version 2.0.7.0 works kind of, but i am finding more and more issues with captchas not being regonized by PM, and other bugs. Version 2.0.8.0 and 2.0.8.2 simply do not work with constant "Active tab of instance not found" errors on simple goToURL modules. I have both BASE files, and all the updates and service packs needed.

it is such a shame as i really like zennoposter, and if it would work i would love it. ive tried reinstalling several times But i just cannot get it to work properly.

Can i please have a teamviewer session where we can try to sort this issue out?

Again, thank you to rostonix and naru for all the help i have been givien so far - your support is VERY VERY good :-)

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
There are some conflicts with other tools and too many different configurations to cover them by tests. Hit me in skype. :-)

loveforfire33

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
i thought id wait until the new release was out but still having issues. Ill find you on skype :-)

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)