Zennoposter will just not run the template

nitin2003

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi,

It's really annoying bug but trust me it comes up very randomly.
I had a template which was working fine. I deleted it from zennoposter and added it again. Started the threads and increased the number of threads.
But, the threads are not kicking off. i.e. it just never starts. This has happened previously also and I had to uninstall, reinstall, restart etc. etc..

I've attached the screenshot of zennoposter. You can see the threads never starts..

Thanks
Nitin

Вложения

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
What's number of version, antivirus and inpot settings used?

nitin2003

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Version is V4.3.7.1
Antivirus - none
Input setting - none
Proxies - none
Windows - windows server 2008 SP 2..
I've all the required file present on my machine. Everything has been running fine for past 6 months. Same template was also running fine for a month. It was running fine just 1 hour before this.
But, then all of a sudden nothing will start at all. Not this template, nor even other templates, nothing is running on that machine. This has happened before also and I have had to uninstall, reinstall and so on..
Hope you understand that its a pain to keep on uninstalling and reinstalling zenno..

Thanks

What's number of version, antivirus and inpot settings used?

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
Version is V4.3.7.1
Antivirus - none
Input setting - none
Proxies - none
Windows - windows server 2008 SP 2..
I've all the required file present on my machine. Everything has been running fine for past 6 months. Same template was also running fine for a month. It was running fine just 1 hour before this.
But, then all of a sudden nothing will start at all. Not this template, nor even other templates, nothing is running on that machine. This has happened before also and I have had to uninstall, reinstall and so on..
Hope you understand that its a pain to keep on uninstalling and reinstalling zenno..

Thanks
Your logs could be useful to find a root of issue.

nitin2003

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
We are waiting developers team analyzing these logs.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)