Zennoposter triggering excessive captchas.

mo hab

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'm trying to script a basic bot for omegle.com so I can learn how zennoposter works. So far it has been pretty disappointing. Everytime the bot opens a new chat session, it triggers a captcha response. This was not the case with a simple python script using selenium. Using firefox/geckodriver: I was able to solve the captcha once then wait 30minutes-1hour before it was triggered again, and google captcha can easily delect if selenium is being used to automate the browser. So i'm shocked by the fact that zenno seems to be triggering captchas on every new chat. Can anyone explain how this is happening or if you had similar problems? I purchased capmonster and use it with zennoposter.

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

mo hab

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Look.

Selenium is a much more well known automation tool that is detectable by google captcha, yet I don't get captchas after every single session (only after 30mins-1hr), if you want to see the python code I can provide that. I will wait for this thread to be answered before I ask for a refund, because i bought zennoposter to make life easier, not to solve new, more frustrating problems. Explain to me why a bare bones piece of code performs better than zenoposter, which has mouse and keyboard emulation as well as different browser fingerprints. It is absurd.

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I now tested 20 chats, and only on beggining get captcha

mo hab

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thank you. that is how it is supposed to work. may i ask that you share your project so I can see how yours avoided detection? Here is mine shared.

Вложения

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I not save template just try on PM

mo hab

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I am on PM. i never finished the testing phase to send it over to zennoposter because of continuous captchas. the title is misleading i apologize.

mo hab

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
So I was going to make a video of the process, but it worked this time. Captcha 2 solved the captchas, and it proceeded to work with no problems... the code remains unchanged.

I still want to know why this was happening before.

edit: so no captchas for 2 chat sessions and now it is back again.

Последнее редактирование:

mo hab

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
okay so this problem finally went away. I went into profile -> browser -> configure manually. Checked all the emulations (JS features, WebRTC, plugins), changed browser from firefox to chrome. The problem disappeared. now i am able to hit over 10 chat sessions with no captcha

• Спасибо
Реакции: aleksa77

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)