[SOLVED] ZennoPoster MP cant record text to tinymce wysiwyg editor

pascoyegbe

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I thought the reason behind a new version was to make an improvement on an Old version but i am getting frustrated knowing that the old version is fairly better that the new version in all respect as I am having trouble getting ZennoPoster MP to record text to tinymce wysiwyg editor in Web 2.0 sites, when i click the field i can write on there but ZennoPoster MP cant record text to the project. same site was working flawlessly on ZennoPoster 3.0, now the 4.0 version cant do this, i hoping you guys will continue to sell the version 3.0

vhxdo6.png

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Hello!

Try to disable javascript on record tab and check if site will let you to fill the form.
If everything is ok, disable java in your project too.

Anton

• Спасибо
Реакции: Lord_Alfred

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I thought the reason behind a new version was to make an improvement on an Old version but i am getting frustrated knowing that the old version is fairly better that the new version in all respect as I am having trouble getting ZennoPoster MP to record text to tinymce wysiwyg editor in Web 2.0 sites, when i click the field i can write on there but ZennoPoster MP cant record text to the project. same site was working flawlessly on ZennoPoster 3.0, now the 4.0 version cant do this, i hoping you guys will continue to sell the version 3.0

Посмотреть вложение 2028

First of all tinymce wysiwyg editor works just fine in zenno, no need for disabling script (in some cases yes, but rare)... Ting is that you have empty input box there and you have selected overall window, when usually what you need to select is inner smaller box (just move mouse in top are inside that marked box and it should be there).

If that is not the case open thing in actions designer and try it... ometimes there are tricks like when you need to select innertext or innerhtml and stuff like that.

If non of it wont work tell me what is the site and i will try it.

peterzhou

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi, actually, I always use click picture to handle these tricky stuff. Just click the form then use keyboard emulation to input.

JackedUp

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'm almost certain the OP is talking about Gather.com, I'm stumped on that one too.

Like the OP said, you can type text in the box, but it won't record to the template.

Update: I got the damn thing to work! Had to click the HTML button, which opened a pop-up tab / window, posted the article in the new tab, then clicked the update button and it freaking worked! Time for a beer! :az:

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 184
Баллы

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Work with WYSIWYG forms was improved in 4.1.0.0
Let us know if you will have issues.
Marked solved for now

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)