Zennoposter Error when running - always fails.

richardroe

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Whenever I try and run my project in Zennoposter I always get the error: "Run HtmlElement HTML element is not found by search criteria" followed by "Zennoposter failed to complete project".

When I run the project in the ProjectMaker though, it runs perfectly fine.

I'm not sure where the problem is coming from (maybe the proxies in the Proxychecker, but if anyone has some advice on how to fix this I would be very grateful.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 849
Баллы
Whenever I try and run my project in Zennoposter I always get the error: "Run HtmlElement HTML element is not found by search criteria" followed by "Zennoposter failed to complete project".

I'm not sure where the problem is coming from (maybe the proxies in the Proxychecker, but if anyone has some advice on how to fix this I would be very grateful.
I think you should use good proxies. Free public proxies from proxychecker mostly won't work properly.
Try executing template without proxies from your real ip and you'll see what is the issue.

richardroe

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I think you should use good proxies. Free public proxies from proxychecker mostly won't work properly.
Try executing template without proxies from your real ip and you'll see what is the issue.
I tried without proxies and it worked, thanks!
Are Airsocks and AWMproxy.com the only rotating proxy providers that work with Zennoposter?

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 849
Баллы

Any rotating proxy provider can work with ZennoLab.

richardroe

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)