Zennoposter API ? Or a way to call a template from outside

simd

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello,

I am developing a NextJS app in Javascript.
I receive a text from the client which I want to modify on a website who optimize the text. This website doesn't have API, so I've created a template who can take a text, make the action on the browser and I can then extract the new text and call my NextJS app to show the new text to the client.

--> The only challenge I've got is that I would like to call the execution of the template when my client click a button "Optimize my text".

But I don't find a way to execute template on Zennoposter from an outside call.

Do you guys have a solution?

Thank you

Phoenix78

Client
Read only
Благодарностей
5 690
Баллы
There is no API in zennoposter. You will have to make a pad that will check the database in search of tasks, and add tasks to the database when the user clicks on the button.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 846
Баллы
You can create bat file for your template
and if you call bat file somehow remotely, then it will run the template.

• Спасибо
Реакции: Besedi

myndeswx

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
The easiest way would be to have your template running on a loop just doing checks to the database if there are new tasks, if task is found - take it and continue normal templates work.

More complicated option would be to have a separate 'controller' template running that is looking for the tasks only, and it would start other templates/adjust the threads as needed.

• Спасибо
Реакции: VladZen

EtaLasquera

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
  • Спасибо
Реакции: VladZen

Besedi

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
The easiest way would be to have your template running on a loop just doing checks to the database if there are new tasks, if task is found - take it and continue normal templates work.

More complicated option would be to have a separate 'controller' template running that is looking for the tasks only, and it would start other templates/adjust the threads as needed.
I use this but encountered with some problem, so, what's if project will stuck on some action? And if you don't have a timeout limit this thread will be in timeless loop ( so, no goodend or backend won't calling and your data will pickling in the loop) any suggestions?

myndeswx

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
If it get's stuck in an infinite loop then it's a completely different problem (coded incorrectly)
Of course random things happen from time to time so you must have a timeout for the template, and configure 'bad end' properly, so when it is interrupted by the timeout - task gets reset and re-attempted.
A lot depends on the type of project of course )

simd

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
OK, thank you all.
So the easiest solutions would be :
- Create a bat file and find a way to call it from outside
- "polling" like every minutes the database or whatever I used, if there is a "true" or "new line" , tell to the template to continue

More complicated : create a controller template that call the good template as you did @EtaLasquera ?Right ?

EtaLasquera

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
OK, thank you all.
So the easiest solutions would be :
- Create a bat file and find a way to call it from outside
- "polling" like every minutes the database or whatever I used, if there is a "true" or "new line" , tell to the template to continue

More complicated : create a controller template that call the good template as you did @EtaLasquera ?Right ?
We can start, pause, stop, view log, schedule, view screenshots or write details about execution outside zenno.
As example. press play start a bot:

Logs example:

• Спасибо
Реакции: myndeswx

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)