sanind

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

s41mm3r

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
haha I wondered why my analytic showed view refs from zennolab.com! Cheers for these ;-) I'm the thumper8t6 videos. Mine are pretty long as I like to make it as noob friendly as possible so go in depth with the explanations. Peter Zhou however I have no idea who that is but his vids are short and straight to the point so if you know ya way around zp then worth checking both of us out and deciding from there. On a side note if mods allow it then I'd be more than willing to open a thread and update it as and when make the new tutorials. Should be up tomorrow, maybe Friday the latest as experiencing computer trouble at the moment.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы
haha I wondered why my analytic showed view refs from zennolab.com! Cheers for these ;-) I'm the thumper8t6 videos. Mine are pretty long as I like to make it as noob friendly as possible so go in depth with the explanations. Peter Zhou however I have no idea who that is but his vids are short and straight to the point so if you know ya way around zp then worth checking both of us out and deciding from there. On a side note if mods allow it then I'd be more than willing to open a thread and update it as and when make the new tutorials. Should be up tomorrow, maybe Friday the latest as experiencing computer trouble at the moment.
Hey i'm not mod of this forum, but i'm more than sure you can open your own thread with video tutorials :-) http://zennolab.com/discussion/forumdisplay.php?94-General

Also send request to [email protected] to change you forum status to client. :-) Include there your license email :-)

Cheers and looking forward to your video tutorials, they will really help to new users. :-)

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)