ZennoLab.LogLibrary.InternalError|Event in module "ZennoPoster"

rktmedia

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi! I just detected a possible new bug or somethings that is causing errors:

I checked logs and noticed lot of "WARN" or "INFO" events like ZennoLab.LogLibrary.InternalError|Event in module "ZennoPoster"

After that, Zenno instance crashes!

------
I didnt touch the template, it worked in 99.9% of times! From 1000 tasks it completed 999 without error. Starting from this week I noticed this error and fails are 60% of the times!

Repeat, I didnt change anything.

Also, I noticed Zenno is having problems to found some simple input to take data. Most fails are asociated with these steps.

Problem is the page where Zenno needs to take the input is a very simple html page hosted in my localhost. It loads fine! Also, I can see the page loaded in the instance but Zenno keeps giving this error and saying "HTML element was not found".

Any idea?

----------
Something weird is happening, for example:

I set up a template to run 3 tasks.
1st task is completed successfully,
2nd and 3rd tasks fail, because Zenno cant find the html element, but I can see the page is loaded 100%

I need to stop and delete the template, then add it again and it works. Sometimes it completes 100 tasks before fail, then start to fail, then complete random tasks!

I dont undestand the problem. As I said before, the template is a simple test template going to a localhost page and take a simple input text field that workded 100% correctly until this days!

Any idea what could happend here?

Thanks

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)