Zenno Skype Support

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 183
Баллы

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
There as all the time before that - online :-) If you have any issues - it is better to use forum to let other users get familiar with them in case they come across.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 183
Баллы
There as all the time before that - online :-) If you have any issues - it is better to use forum to let other users get familiar with them in case they come across.
support_zennolab - last seen in skype - 20.08.2012

I have issue with javascript action what you promise to look at. But waiting since last week friday. :(

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 183
Баллы

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
You can post your questions on forum.

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
support_zennolab - last seen in skype - 20.08.2012

I have issue with javascript action what you promise to look at. But waiting since last week friday. :(
As far as I remember I explained the way I'd go with it. I'm not JS guru, I'm Zenno guru:-) I can't create template instead of user, but I can help with it. I explained you how would I do that. I'm open to help in skype, but I can't be there 24/7. There is a time difference between us, that's why you may be offline when I'm on, and vise versa - that's why better to send questions here, or via email. But forum is always the best, since your solved problem will help not only you, but hundreds of other customers.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 183
Баллы
As far as I remember I explained the way I'd go with it. I'm not JS guru, I'm Zenno guru:-) I can't create template instead of user, but I can help with it. I explained you how would I do that. I'm open to help in skype, but I can't be there 24/7. There is a time difference between us, that's why you may be offline when I'm on, and vise versa - that's why better to send questions here, or via email. But forum is always the best, since your solved problem will help not only you, but hundreds of other customers.
First - we do not have time difference. Just one hour :-) I will not post my quastion here because i have code what i do not want to share with all users.

Please come online on skype and then you will see what i talking about.
I do not need javascript guru. I already have javascript, but i have problems with that javascript execution in zenno.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)