Zenno skipping tasks..

V Munich

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello,

I have made a project on ProjectMaker, and I run it on ZennoPoster. My project looks through a csv table full of accounts. The website it works on sometimes hangs and shows errors like this:

When this happens and Zenno is working on account001, it simply skip all the pending tasks and starts working from the begging of the project on account002 (the next account on the csv table), without finishing what it was supposed to finish on account001.

Is there a way to prevent it doing this?

kaybee123

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yeah, I'm trying to figure out how to continue the process even if one thing fails!

nitin2003

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
You have not handled the on failure event of this action, hence your project fails there and it goes to thread 2 and takes second account info.

You will have to handle the page load fail task. On failure of Go to link task, make it reload the page. i.e. connect the fail link of this task to another load link task. This way, it will try to reload the page once again.
Hello,

I have made a project on ProjectMaker, and I run it on ZennoPoster. My project looks through a csv table full of accounts. The website it works on sometimes hangs and shows errors like this:

When this happens and Zenno is working on account001, it simply skip all the pending tasks and starts working from the begging of the project on account002 (the next account on the csv table), without finishing what it was supposed to finish on account001.

Is there a way to prevent it doing this?

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Or you can add bad end to your project and connect it with action tables processing - add line
and save all account data that was taken but wasn't used at the end of the table.

• Спасибо
Реакции: Alouka

kaybee123

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Ahhh well this helps me. Thanks

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)