Zenno project to app

revinson

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Как проект Zenno преобразовать в серверное приложение с возможностью управлять через веб интерфейс?

How to convert Zenno project into a server application with the ability to manage via the web interface?

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы
Hi.
1. Develop web interface connected with database
2. Develop bots connected to that same database.
3. Done

:-)

revinson

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks for an answer.
I have made a bot (Zenno Project) but it works on a Desktop with ZennoPoster. How do I convert it in an app that can work on web server without ZennoPoster?

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы

Nick

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
You can not run ZennoProjects on web hosting server
You actually can... It just has to be a Windows hosting. You make a ZennoBot out of your project and can run it on any such windows hosting server.
Regarding web interface, in the Russian section of this forum there are topics with examples on how to do it. You can order such an adaptation by any of the freelancers available here.

• Спасибо
Реакции: revinson

revinson

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
You actually can... It just has to be a Windows hosting. You make a ZennoBot out of your project and can run it on any such windows hosting server.
Regarding web interface, in the Russian section of this forum there are topics with examples on how to do it. You can order such an adaptation by any of the freelancers available here.
Thanks! Sounds good. Could we discuss a details about how to do it via Skype call or Telegram?

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы
I have answered correctly on @revinson question :-) My point is that It is not possible to run ZennoProjects without ZennoPoster/ZennoBox

Thanks for an answer.
I have made a bot (Zenno Project) but it works on a Desktop with ZennoPoster. How do I convert it in an app that can work on web server without ZennoPoster?

Nick

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)