Zenno MP Weekend for me and some tutorials posted on my page

joma

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi guys,

I didnt had a big deal of time to explore the new version yet much, but i have looked around the basic features and this weekend i will be exploring more on the new MP.

I am going to post some progress video tutorials during the weekend and maybe also on monday, tuesday... stay tunned at buyzennopostertemplates.com

thanks

have fun and nice weekend guys

Tseo

amul

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Tseo,

Looking forward to some awesome screencast like only you can do!!

AMUL

• Спасибо
Реакции: joma

joma

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hey Guys,

I posted a video on my page, buyzennopostertemplates.com for some of the basic procedures.

In this video I do a complete example on how to create accounts on a web20 site.

I hope you enjoy it and somehow helps.

Will do a cople more videos tomorrow on posting on the same site and cover counters, loops etc.

If you havent register to the site might as well do it, that was supposly to send a newsletter but in 2 years i never sent 1 single email so far lol :D ... so dont worry about useless affiliate offers , cause you wll not receive them from me :-).

Thanks Guys and have fun!

Tseo

• Спасибо
Реакции: Boxcutter

Boxcutter

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks that was great tseonami. It was cool to see how you work in zenno. One thing I would have liked to see you do in the video is add the loop to check for incorrect captchas since I haven't really got that fully down yet. Maybe in future video's. :-)

I'm looking forward to your next videos now.

Edit: At the end of the video you can use the 'directories' action under the 'data' group to create a folder.

Thanks again!

• Спасибо

Zennon

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks a lot tseo, this pretty much explains the basic stuff and is noob friendly.
Kudos to you for taking your time to create this.

• Спасибо

sanind

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks Tseo.. video was really helpful. Please post more videos :-)

• Спасибо

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)