Zenno ignores "Tag" value from "HTML Element"

gemini

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'm trying to set value to textarea with name description, and make universal template to work with many different services. Therefore I'm using form=-1, because number of forms differs from site to site.

When working with branch builder everything works great.
Setting for number to -1, complete tag to textarea and name=description everything works ok - search founds only 1 element which is textarea.
However while debugging (or using template with zenno poster), Textarea isn't set with my value, zenno instead scroll up to the top of the page.

I figured out that
<meta name="Description" content="sadasd" />
prevents zenno from finding the textarea.
If I remove meta tag that then the textarea is found, and value set. But why the zenno ignores tag specified? It should skip meta tag, and search textarea with the name given.

I'm attaching script with the test simpliefied test form.

In that current example I could of course change form number to 0, and it will work, however I'd like to avoid that, so zenno search thru all forms for the specified textarea.
I'm not 100% sure, but I think when I was playing with some older version of Zenno it worked as expected.

Вложения

• 1,4 КБ Просмотры: 465

gemini

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Any news on that subject? Is it bug, or is it the way supposed to work ?
If this is the way is supposed to be, then would be nice to have ability to search single html element by more then one condition at once (instead of groups processed one by one) - something like AND operator for all groups, or perhaps direct XPath search would be possible?

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
  • Спасибо
Реакции: gemini

gemini

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks, but this doesn't solve problem completely - I could find textarea by index 0 like you did (but this bug also applies e.g. for normal input with name keywords if meta keywords are specified which is usually harder to find by index), I could also search by name like in my example and use index 1 (where index 0 is for meta tag - but again when no metatags - the index changes - and additional workarounds are needed to catch such possibility).
However I strongly believe that if I set tag:textarea to search then meta tags shouldn't be taken into consideration. And additionally "branch builder" should be consistent with debugging/posting, now it's not.

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I thought I had solved it because like you I couldn't get it to work with form# 0. I thought this might be a workaround since you had asked for it to work with form#-1. I figured by looking at another attribute, it would dismiss the metatags completely. Sorry, I don't know what the fix is. I just know that it worked for your example.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)