Zenno feature request

kandor

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi there

I like to first start by saying this tool is amazing.

Made my first bot at last.
What it does is goes through a list of keywords, finds the top 10 competition and then check what it takes to beat them. makes a csv file at the end with the information.

Now after doing this bot I have found somethings I would have like to have included in the tool.

A csv reader with column support, so it would go faster to setup things.
The string split works fine, but its first to read the file and then split and so on so it slows things down a little bit.

I would like the macro windows to be double where you can add first macro then combine it to next macro and so on.
I know you can open 2 macro windows and essentially be able to paste in one then copy from that to the other, but if both would actually be connected as 1 windows I think it would be a better solution.

In the regex section I would like to have a regular search function where I can push control + f like all other standard windows tools to search for a string, then if its not the one search for next, and this way can see exactly what it is I like to build a regex for easier.

Next I would like the tool to read files from same folder as the xml is saved in and save to files in the same folder.

This would make 1 xml on a central server be able to run on more licenses and more computers without needing to change the folder structure in the xml for each computer.

A new macro that says stop.

If the tool reaches this point in the script, it should stop.
I know this can be controlled by setting how many tries and tasks you want, but it would simply be nice to add a internal stop as well if its a kind of macro that is suppose to run once.

Spinformat support with nested spins like {Hi|Howdy|Hello{there|from Sweden}}
And natively instead of running a lot of split strings and such.

I think this are the functions I would like to see in the tool in nearest future, I hope others feel that this all could be useful as well as the Zenno team.

Another function I would like to have is

For example we scrape a number from a page, and would like to multiply this number with 10.
It would be nice to take the execution result and copy it into a new macro window and put a * 10 after it simply.

And a big thanks for such an amazing tool.

Best,
Kandor

piotr

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I would rather ask for something small like support of DeathByCaptcha.com service what is cheaper and better than decaptcher and many en language users use it :-)

BlackSun

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Many of the "features" you're asking for are easily implemented in a one line macro. Probably better to find out what can be easily done already before writing your shopping list. ;-)

kandor

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
About my shopping list and 1 line macros

I have to disagree.

Please let me know which ones you think are doable with a single line macro?

Best,
Kandor

Благодарностей
Баллы

kandor

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I for one like to see a (другой софт) bridge. Use (другой софт) to handle the captchas sounds far more interesting than using any of this services.

dannoa

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
+1 vote for deathbycaptcha

SPO

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I like decaptcher but have heard that DeathByCaptcha is as good or better and cheaper ! any way we can have both?

backlinks666

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
i think antigate is more cheap.

anti-capthca already include.

BlackSun

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
In the regex section I would like to have a regular search function where I can push control + f like all other standard windows tools to search for a string, then if its not the one search for next, and this way can see exactly what it is I like to build a regex for easier.
Yes this would be useful. Being able do a text search inside the Regular Expression Builder would be a big time saver.

wololo

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I like decaptcher but have heard that DeathByCaptcha is as good or better and cheaper ! any way we can have both?
deathbycaptcha is supported. Search the forum for the admin's post discussing this - deathbycaptcha archive is attached to it - you put it in progs folder.

piotr

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Great, thanks wololo!

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)